Harmonic Rush - Sylenth1 (Essentials Vol.1)

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by harmonicrush, May 6, 2019.

1. harmonicrush

harmonicrush Newbie

Hey beautiful people around the world!
    Trust that everyones well!
    i'm super excited to share my #Sylenth1 Essentials vol.1 patch for you guys!

This sound set provides you with all the tools 'really' needed to produce your next dance floor ready hit.

With 128 carefully crafted presets, the sound set features fresh, relevant sounds heard in trance and psytrance music as well as other modern dance music genres today: intricate acid sequences, trippy effects, deep atmospheric pads, iconic sounding plucks and leads, pounding basses and lots of tight, inspirational arps and sequences to get your creative juices flowing

I guarantee this sound set will become the foundation of every studio session.

Sounds great, where do I get it?

Right here : https://gum.co/xnKV

if you like this patch, make sure to hit like button and share it to friends!

Thank you so much for your support [​IMG]:)
    #synth #sounddesign #analog #digital #presets#soundbank #LennarDigital #trance #psytrance #leads #plucks#pads #basses #arps #sequences #essential #effects #sfx #atmos #gates #deep #psychedelic #trippy #quality