Happy New Year AudioSex & AudioZ Family

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catalyst, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    Happy New Year Brothers And Sisters,
    This marks roughly 1 year since I came on board and joined the AudioSex and AudioZ team. Initially it all started with me wanting to give a little something back to the communities that have always been there for me and the rest is as they say history. I really want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making this year the beginning of something truly special. Your friendship and support has allowed me to try out some new ideas and to persevere when facing the many obstacles that came up along the way.

Let's take a look at some of the highlights of the amazing things that we were able to accomplish this year:
    1) A new vibe - When I got here there were some problems with the general vibe for lack of a better word. I even had to talk some people into giving us another chance because of some bad experiences, I myself even had some when I got into a few ridiculous fights over my desire to share music and knowledge. I've worked hard to bring people together on both forums and they have been elevated as a result not so much because of me but because of all of you. Now when I pop on I see someone asking a question and getting an answer right away from a friendly member and you're even helping each other with real life problems. It's working like a well oiled machine with a real sense of camaraderie that you won't find anywhere else. You are now all family and that is no small accomplishment.

2) AudioSex Academy - We have our own academy now filled with info, videos and references for external resources. In the coming year this will be greatly expanded with exciting new material that I've been hard at work reviewing and arranging. I have big plans for this section in the future so stay tuned.

3) AudioSexed Album - We're in the process of making an album and as you know the deadline for submissions is January 31st. It will be an amazing representation of our intrepid community, I am sure of it. And a special thanks to all of you that stepped up after HK decided to leave unexpectedly and I was left with a major project to figure out what to do with. Special thanks to carl, Gulliver, Someone, thisis theend. In the end it will be another milestone in the life of AudioSex that will be sure to groove. :grooves:

4) Amazing AudioZ releases - We exclusively released more stellar libraries this year than anything released in practically the last decade. 8Dio, Ilya Efimov, Spitfire and the list goes on. Now you have the tools to realize your visions. A special thanks to all the contributors who worked tirelessly in all the difficult daily tasks getting everything up and keeping it maintained.

5) AudioZ: Evolution - We're putting the finishing touches on our reimagining of AudioZ. We were hoping to launch this year but unfortunately since we still have some modules to finish and test we won't be able to make that projected release date. We believe that a release of the highest caliber is more important than getting it out there quick and half-finished so we had to delay it a little. No worries though because we're working hard and will release it sooner rather than later. Oh yeah and stellar is the only way I can describe it both in aesthetics and functionality. :break:

6) Contributors In Need Initiative - We now have a program that rewards contributors with coupons to the download services they use most. A way of giving a little something back to all the amazing people that might not have the money to buy their own subscription. A special heartfelt thank you to the people in the community that have donated coupons to the cause and it is only because of your commitment to supporting the forums that I was able to realize my vision. :bow:

7) Genre Specific Production - 2013 saw the launch of the Genre Specific Production section and we will be expanding the material in it into the new year. I actually have some materials that I have been preparing to get the ball rolling on some of the genres that I'm sure you will be interested in.

8) Moderation - We now have moderation on AudioZ and that has been a big help in keeping us on course when we were getting sidetracked with Mac vs. PC, contributors vs. the community and all the other senseless battles that distracted us from the reason we're all here...our love of music. It wasn't easy but with the help of those that saw value in keeping our forums of the highest caliber we were able to bring that focus back. We've also added another moderator to AudioSex and Xsze has continued our tradition, was indispensable since he came on board and even a long time before this. He has truly been doing an amazing job and has set the bar high for all that will come after. Now we can rest assured that no matter what the forums are always in good hands. :thumbsup:

8) Transmissions - We now have a whole series of threads dedicated to amazing music to discover along with quotes, images and discussions on some amazing artists that you may have not checked out yet. Special thanks to Feridan, Frito, Rolma and SAiNT who helped me get it off the ground and to all the folks who have joined us since then and helped make this project spectacular. :boombox:

9) Uploaded.net/VPN Giveaways - This one is all thanks to Andrew and Hebrew In The Rain for their unbelievable kindness in helping out the forums and the less fortunate. This way our members can have access to an Uploaded coupon or a VPN when they need it. My hat goes off to you guys because you are the epitome of what these forums are about. :hug:

I really would like to wish you all a very happy new year. It's been quite an experience getting to know all of you and you've really enriched my life in so many ways. May your new year be filled with health, happiness and security. It's really been an honor to work with you guys and you can only expect the best in the coming year as we build on this solid foundation and continue moving at the speed of the big city with the comfort and camaraderie of a small town. So give yourselves a hand, you deserve it. :bow:

Happy New Year to the AudioSex/AudioZ family :hug: :mates:

3. carlotta

carlotta Newbie

Happy New Year To Everybody!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

4. amin890

amin890 Newbie

:mates: Happy New Year...
    AudioZSex And AudioZ Is The Best For All Time. :wink:
    Thanks For Everythings. :hug:

5. Menorah

Menorah Producer

Castellano: Feliz navidad desde la distancia, desde mi querida Argentina a todos los miembros de audiosex !!! :mates: :mates:

Inglés: Merry Christmas from a distance, from my beloved Argentina to all members Audiosex!!! :mates: :mates:

6. DISCOVER

DISCOVER Newbie

|> Happy New Year <|

7. maka1986

maka1986 Newbie

To all you bedroom artists out there HAPPY NEW YEAR! :mates:

8. virusg

virusg Rock Star

Happy New Year :break: :break: :break:

9. i1studios

i1studios Member

Thank you and Happy New Year Everyone!

10. xcore

xcore Member

Awesome, happy new year to everyone!!! :break:

11. OscarRomelPR

OscarRomelPR Member

Happy New Year!!! :mates:

12. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Happy new year to you guys, i'm very glad and proud to keep being part of this great forum and i have to confess the fact that 2013 was the year that i've joined this great familly so i'm not that old, but i can't thank enough for all the great moments that i had here with you guys. Keep doing your best and fight for the big success that is waiting for you. Trust yourself and your abillities, because you didn't found this forum randomly, i'm sure there was a reason so... Keep beliving.... :mates: :grooves:

13. 2fingerslydon@gmail.com

[email protected] Newbie

I forget... is the world supposed to end this New Year again or not?

Either way, it's 7:15 pm in Ontario, Canada and I'm counting down, armageddon or not.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope we all survive the coming zombies or colliding planets or reruns of (insert horrible tv show here) or an angry vengeful god of your choosing or an SClub7 reunion tour or whatever else may come.

-me.

14. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

Happy New Years Everyone!!! 2014 will bring lots of GIFTS!!!! Hope to see you all there!!! TURN UP!!! :bleh:

15. Levitate

Levitate Producer

Happy New Year To Everyone! :drummer:

16. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

Catalist,
    Always a gentleman!
    Here is a very special place to stay, more family than my own family,
    Thanks for all and hugs from Brazil :mates:

17. delgadilloalex

delgadilloalex Newbie

Happy new year. thanks for all YOU and audiosex.com have done for us to learn.

big love from NEW AGENT> :bow:

18. Quakeaudio

Quakeaudio Producer

Happy New Year :drummer:

19. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

A blessed New Year to all the AudioSex / AudioZ family.

Hoping light and prosperity touches the lives of everyone in 2014.

:mates:

20. swing

swing Newbie

It´s still 2013 in here. Please, tell me how the future tastes.
    I´m wearing a great fancy suit full of dynamite, just in case.
    If we don´t need any drama, please take your next time machine to here with a few girls on board and have a drink with me to celebrate.
    Hugs.

21. babybrown

babybrown Ultrasonic

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE USA!!!