Happy New Year 2021!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Allin, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Allin

Allin Kapellmeister

[​IMG]

It's that time again. A time to shake off the dust of the previous year, make your resolutions for the new you and I'm sure you're all more enthusiastic than ever to do that this time around. After all, 2020 was a fucking disaster. It was especially trying for me, maybe one day I'll tell you all about it. Suffice it to say that I almost didn't make it and that coupled with some worldly transmissions made me really reevaluate a lot of things. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you that have touched my life in my darkest hour, from the bottom of my heart. I'll never forget it. This year will be unknown territory for me because for the first time, I'm going all in on life. I'm opening up to the world, leaving my painful past behind me and moving towards what I hope will be a brighter future. I'm exhilarated and definitely more than a little scared, but I'm doing it anyway. I hope that 2021 becomes the living embodiment of your hopes and dreams. May each day bring you all only the best that life has to offer. Now watch how wild it gets. :phunk:

3. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

May the new year be better than the last. That's very easy to achieve, I reckon. But we'll see... anyway, big cheers to good health and sane mind! :wink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Roject

Roject Audiosexual

HAppy .bIRThDdayy. I WiSh You All Merry hCristmas and HapPuy NEW Yeaer <3
    Evetyuything hapiper thann previuis year.
    Fucking mErry New yEAr!! :disco::disco::guru::drunks::dj::cool::cheers::mates:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  5. Allin

Allin Kapellmeister

Thank you guys, really appreciate the kind words. :cheers::mates: