Happy holidays, and a HUGE thank you for the goodies.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Sylenth.Will.Fall, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Can anyone remember a more exciting month for software in the past 5 years than the one we are currently in the middle of? I certainly cant.

I just want to say a very big thank you and happy holidays to everyone involved at all stages of creating them, and to those responsible for posting all these wonderful goodies.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

same here... although, I'm not Win, so it hasnt been as amazing... but all in all, I am very pleased... Happy holidays, and thanks to releasers, r2r, Copy, modulus, etc.. :wink:

ANd glad many on AZ are gettin dope stuff!!.. man that Wave Arts Tube Sat v2?.. omg I wanted that one!!... especially the Kush ELectra, and there was one more I saw.... oh well. :wink:

4. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

So true... for me the party started few weeks later after the return of the peace. Since I'm a virtual guitar stuff user, both instruments and effects, I enjoied Studio One 3, the latest Kontakt VGs, revalver 4, bias desktop, amplitube 3 with official Mesa/boogie, then amplitube 4,... then the first batch of R2R releases and the first fall of AZ server. And with the second fall more R2R releases, all the BIAS guitar FX suite...

I just can't remember right now half asleep already in the bed half of the great releases that I'll enoy, not to mention other major releases many other people here will enjoy... and as I've already said several times the iLok2 break provokes me a big time boner lol, no matter if I use their releases or the possible bugs that will surely get fixed by the cool guys of AudioUtopia.

Enjoy the party, melt your routers! And if you still have time make some music hahah

5. Rasputin

Rasputin Platinum Record

Definitely one of the biggest blasts I can recall in many, many years.

People don't know how well they have it these days. It's mind-boggling how such a small percentage of stuff is unavailable given the state of modern C/P schemes, DRM laws, Torrent crackdowns, RIAA, lobbying, etc. and yet the teams are still delivering amazing motherlodes like Christmas 2015.

A round of applause is in order, I think, whether or not you're a Pro Tools user or not, or a PC user or not, especially because in 4-5 months it'll be new stuff for Mac (remember OpenSSH and how PC users were left in the cold?) or some other development.

6. masterj

masterj Ultrasonic

we have more people talking about how much they hate protools, and love ableton and promoting their edm mixtape, than people actually talking about how much of a triumph it is for the scene to bypass iLok. And oh the requests (elicenser) lets just celebrate a victory u morons :rofl:

"pro tools sucks amirite guise?xDDD"

7. lukasix273

lukasix273 Ultrasonic

Don't get too sensitive about these ungrateful fucks. Their the minority, majority of us are grateful. The thing is, in real life situations, those who think positive are also usually silent.

8. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

to each their own... if u dont care about pro tools the whole iLok thing isnt really that big of a deal.

9. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I've never cared about Pro Tools but only for the Softube stuff it is a big deal to me.

Well, on a second thought, I never cared about PT but now I do just because it's been released. No that I'm going to use or even try it.

10. Cossinelle

Cossinelle Member

Thank's a lot to everybody involved, great presents given here !

11. Ash

Ash Rock Star

I should also like to take this opportunity to genuinely thank all freeware & donationware developers, who bring us some golden chunks of effect and instrument plugins or libraries, as creative as useful, often as well as payable ones, if not better sometimes. Sharing their passion unconditionally and make it accessible to everyone, everywhere, whatever personal incomes.

Thank you all so much.:bow:

[​IMG]

12. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

and there is people still wanting more :deep_facepalm:

so thank you to everybody involved, now i need to buy a new HDD :rofl:

13. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

@ArticStorm

and there is people still wanting more... :):rofl:
    [​IMG]

14. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

In the last 24-hours many of us have had downloaded Mega/Giga-bytes of software (thanks to R2R and AudioUtopia) ... that's so hilarious... because that stuff will be garbage after the next session. The compulsive hoarding is our illness.

[​IMG]

15. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

I just returned from an extended weekender and I almost bleeped myself when I saw what had happened.
    Merry christmas everyone! ;)

16. sharlaton

sharlaton Newbie

I hate to be that guy, but could anyone link me to a company pahe gobomh sesy freebies or whatnot?