Happy Birthday Copylefter!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Zeus, Jun 14, 2015.

1. copylefter

copylefter Producer

Thanks you all friends, you really made my day,
    and surely much more than a lot of people around me in this so called real life. *yes*

It's heart warming to see so many good people celebrating me in this awesome place! :hug:
    Sorry I replied only now, I was away from home, and the last days were quite of a total chaos, I'm still a bit swamped :grooves:

I love you all guys and gals, I wish you all bests !
    :mates:

A special thanks to Zeus for opening this thread! Rock on my friend! :wink:

2. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

It's funny that you say that c because I've said the same many times myself. It's crazy how little people appreciate the things that they have right under their noses. It's really a recurring theme when it comes to human beings. That's why we really have a special place here where even though we might talk daily, a lot of us take the time out to celebrate each other's victories and support each other in our defeats. Really makes me happy to see so many people turn up to pay their respects to a truly amazing guy because you really deserve it brother. [​IMG]

I just read your PM and be sure I will respond shortly. *yes*