Hands Up Samples...?

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by Futushimo, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Futushimo

Futushimo Newbie

Hi guys;) I love Your site ;) but...look what is happening...:/ Everywhere is Electro,Dutch,Progressive,Dubstep and other so called music types from 120 to 135BPM...everywhere samples for this genres,but where is Dance or Hands Up? I am making music in HU style,but samples are hard o get...:/ Maybe you have some samples for Hands Up...? It would be nice ;)

3. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Dare I suggest to try making your own?

:wink:

4. psyfactor

psyfactor Newbie

mmm, After checking out handsup stuff on youtube, sounds to me like most of the sounds are the same as used in trance or hard house a bit.
    A set of 808/909 samples and sylenth should do most of that stuff easily imho.

5. Someone

Someone Noisemaker

Hi Futushimo,
    There are a lot of Sample Packs for Hands Up and Hard Dance Music, made for 140 BPM. Vengeance Essential Clubsounds 1-3 (Bassdrums, Claps, Snares, Cymbals, Loops, FX) and Vengeance Vocal Essental 1-2 (Shouts, Phrases, Loops) are the best Packs, but there much more. Search for "Hands Up / Hard Dance Sample Pack" on Google and I'm sure you'll find some more...
    There is also an Rob Mayth Pack (Some Drums Samples and much Vocal Samples), Cascada Pack (Drums) and a Basshunter Mega Samples Pack (Much Stuff), just search for Downloadlinks, because I think these Packs aren't legally / released official...

Hope I could help.