H R Giger dead

Discussion in 'AudioSEX Memorial' started by The-RoBoT, May 13, 2014.

1. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Sadly H R Giger dies, he was and still is one of my favourite modern artist.​

R.I.P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

sad news... a very unique artist who i suspect has had just the most massive influence particularly on fantasy art and design. alien is probably the best design on a sci fi film ever. one can only dream what his version of dune would have been like..
    rip

4. RIP you wild Swiss freaky great visionary mega-fine artist.Check this out, I believe my first introduction to HR which blew my socks off. I thought, who is this guy and what substances has he eaten or smoked or both. Frankenchrist, not the band. ONLY FOR THOSE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE!!!

5. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

Very controversial for the DK's... They were slapped with an obscenity suit for including this in their album... (for those of us old enough to remember !! )

Also the designer of the ALIEN.. for the movie..

and again..for those of us who remember....

Attached Files:

6. OBKenobi

OBKenobi Producer

He did a lot of stuff for musicians like Debbie Harry, Celtic Frost, and Korn. He also did some guitar designs with Ibanez.

7. floond

floond Platinum Record

R.I.P Giger :( A truly remarkable and unique artist. Always loved his style and have vivid memories of visiting the Giger museum in Basel back in 2008. You'll be missed!

8. tek909

tek909 Member

Rip,

HG Giger,

Apparently, if your a lefty "you're the Devil" in the Water Boys momma's voice, she'd say...

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.'" (Matthew 25:31-34, 41).

Fellow devil handed, genius.
    Please be welcomed to haunting our
    dreams/visions for thy eternity
    and on.

:bow:

3 : )

P.S. What malarkey man has spread among he's people about those who are sinister. 3 : ) Anyone, who's ever known me would disagree with this nonsense.

P.S.s. No i am not trying to change anyone thoughts or beliefs on what they choose or want to believe. Sorry, if offended anyone here. I am truly sorry as I didn't intend to as this was only for a laugh.

<3 tek-666

:P