Guys who likes Chords/Scales/Arps tools, check out Tracktion Waveform! #omg

Discussion in 'DAW' started by Futurewine, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Futurewine

Futurewine Audiosexual

Hey guys! Just in case if you miss this out..

I think most of us here have been wishing *from Santa* for "Odesi from MixedInKey". The thing has composition tools which everyone has been admires about it. But guess what, before we take a quick look at what "Tracktion Waveform" has to offer as a DAW, let's take a quick glimpse on what "Odesi from MixedInKey" has been looks like:

Isn't that fun to work with? Very nice composition tools to have. But guess what, I just found some similar features to Odesi, but this time as a built-in into a DAW. Yups, built-in into a DAW. I'm also suprised about it and eventually get excited that I can't help to post this thread. Alright guys, without further adieu, have fun and enjoy this composition tools features if you like.. Introducing Tracktion Waveform..

[​IMG]

3. surprise

surprise Newbie

RapidComposer can do what Odesi/Waveform can do and much much more. And it is "available".

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Futurewine

Futurewine Audiosexual

Hey thanks! That's pretty powerful composing tool you got there. I'll take a look into it.

5. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

Had no idea about WAVEFORM!

6. Futurewine

Futurewine Audiosexual

Me too. Been exploring. Surprised to find they haz metering like samplitude too. Learning curve is a bit a lot but lucky tutorials there quite straightforward. Anyone who looking for a start, maybe start learning from the free T6. And then move to T7 before get into Waveform. Its like Cubase versions with available features on each.