guitarist looking for comfortable midi controller.

Discussion in 'Instruments' started by Kingvrage, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Kingvrage

Kingvrage Kapellmeister

I've gone the I2M route and for ambient stuff it's fun and all well and good, but with basses and plucks it just feels soooo weird to play those synths with a guitar. any suggestions? I have also had my eye on the kitara even before it had a name, but they are never in stock.

3. Strat4ever

Strat4ever Rock Star

Well I personally love Jam Origin's MIDI Guitar2 I've owned the Roland GR500 and an Ibanez X-IMG2010 , I was going to buy the Fishman Triple Play until I tried jam origin. It's just amazing as a host controller I don't use their built in synths or amps they don't have the sounds I need so I use VST plugins, FX and amp sims that give me the sounds I want. I can even use my old hardware synths like my TR-Rack and TX-81Z with it

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Strat4ever

Strat4ever Rock Star

Well I personally love Jam Origin's MIDI Guitar2 I've owned the Roland GR500 and an Ibanez X-IMG2010 , I was going to buy the Fishman Triple Play until I tried jam origin. It's just amazing as a host controller I don't use their built in synths or amps they don't have the sounds I need so I use VST plugins, FX and amp sims that give me the sounds I want. I can even use my old hardware synths like my TR-Rack and TX-81Z with it

5. Strat4ever

Strat4ever Rock Star

6. Strat4ever

Strat4ever Rock Star

the kitara never really caught my interest