Guitar Rig Mac only Shows Demo Presets

Discussion in 'Software' started by feaster, Oct 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. feaster

feaster Noisemaker

Hey all,

Title says it all, I installed r2r's 5.11 Guitar Rig for Mac, but all my presets now say "Demo"....When I try to install the 5.2 update I get a "not fully installed error"

Attached Files:

3. Gen1

Gen1 Newbie

Did you ever solve this? I have same problem, but i need to use this version for an old mac.

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

. Try to get the Demo of v5 from Native Access. Start with that version and unlock it, but then maybe not update to later versions or presets will do this (and other things possibly). People had lots of problems with these releases. It's over ten years old and i'm not even going to try it.

5. Gen1

Gen1 Newbie

Version 5 is no longer available on Native instruments as far as i can see,Only the latest version 6 unfortunatly.

6. Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard Ultrasonic

I'm still running 5.2.2 on High Sierra with no issues..

7. clone

clone Audiosexual

It's not on their website. The updates are available in the Legacy Updates/downloads, but if you dig a little more on the website it gives a notification you can only get the v5 full/demo installer file from within their app Native Access.

People seem to have had various levels of success, starting with 5.02 demo, replacing component and applications with patched/unlocked. Some with disappearing presets and other "demo" things when they did not do them in the correct order, with the correct release versions. The usual stuff.
    There was even a "fixed" version from r2r of 5.22. Someone can probably get it working via "Trial and Error" method, but that someone isn't going to be me.

8. Alex Philipp

Alex Philipp Platinum Record

Im using 6.2.4 on Ventura and have same problem.
    T be able to see all presets go File -> Preferences -> Library push there Activate Demo mode and 1273 presets will be available.
    Rig will be running as Full ver. But next host relaunch have to redo this again.