Guitar processors/interface!!!

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by RobbieIV, Apr 6, 2013.

1. RobbieIV

RobbieIV Newbie

i need to make a decision between the Line 6 POD Studio UX2 with POD Farm or Advids eleven rack now theres a 450 dollar difference...i can afford the 11 rack BUT if the POD can compete ill just go with that... HELP! anyone have experience with either? im trying to get metal tones out of them mainly.

3. juboh

juboh Member

I've got Line 6 POD Studio UX2 with POD Farm for 5 years now.The best thing i've ever bought.Never had any problem with it.Never crashes my computer, no glitch, not one bit!! Its so light & I've even accidentally dropped it so many times and it's still workin fine! Affordable, stable, perfect for guitar player!! Highly recommended, yes!!

4. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

It all depends on how "well" you want the modeling to sound
    "a.k.a" how realistic they soud against the real thing..
    I got three Line 6 products Pod Xt bean Pod HD bean and Pod Farm 2.5 "i got Pod farm 1.0 as a free gift as i own the XT"
    Pod HD is of course the most realistic one it´s basically a Pod HD 500 on the desktop but i got the FBV shortboard so iyt´s basically the same but it would be even better if i can get my hands on the usb version since they dont really speak the same language so i have to change a lot of settings and re-save some presets.

I can say only good things about Line 6 but if you hear from a Eleven user he/she will most likely say eleven is so much better i rally dont know as i never own one but i have read people that say the new HD is up there with Axe FX in terms of good emulations i have never read that about eleven though so the best thing for you is to try them both if you can..

If it is a matter of saveing some cash for other products then Line6 is the choice but if you buy a used eleven you also have an interface maybe pro-tools also..

5. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Kapellmeister

Line 6 Pod studio is pretty good,you can get good pro sound,here a little intro i did for my forum with toneport and podfarm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6fCL-6xkM