GUI not loading correctly Pigments & Enso

Discussion in 'Software' started by Maitreya, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Maitreya

Maitreya Ultrasonic

Hello everyone.

I have been stopping by AudioSex for a while now just reading forums etc etc and have decided to make my own account. You guys are great and i have learned a weath of knowledge around the various subforums. Thank you all :)

i would like to know if anyone can help me... Recently i installed Pigments and when i load it up in my Daws the gui is all buggy (Both Reason and Bitwig). When i move the mouse around bits appear and dissapear. The same happened with audio damage enso. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? All my other plugins - legit and otherwise - load up fine, this is the first time it has happened.

I searched the forums but couldnt find anything similar. I found a video on youtube regarding a similar thing specifically with kontakt instruments. The solution didnt seem to fit with my situtation with plug ins.

Thanks in advance

Maitreya x

3. Maitreya

Maitreya Ultrasonic

Hey, no one any ideas? Sorry im new and just barge in with a problem like that... been browsing the forums for a while, decided to join as i value the site.

Anyway, ive tried updating my drivers etc but ive still not managed to get those working. Any other leads would be appreciated. Ive pretty much gave up now, but in the back of my mind i want to fix it haha