Green Velvet - Flash (Nicky Romero Remix) QUESTION?

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by pkallstrom, Mar 23, 2012.

1. pkallstrom

pkallstrom Newbie

Hello there boys n girls!

As i'm very very into this track and i love it i would ask how Nicky does the thing with the claps&snares together with the synth? It feels in my ears that the claps&snares are in both ears and like the synth is in the middle of that.. I have my theories how he get this effect but i wanna ask here and see what information i can get since im not sure.. My theory is that he have like 2 claps (the same), 1 snare and the claps to > and < and he have the snare in the middle and he have widening the claps alot, and yeah i mean alot. The synth is playing normal i guess and it sound so fat.. I really like listening to professionals and hear what they done but i've only been producing for a short period of time and i cant really say how they did it cuz im not fully learned.. I hope to have some feedback and see how you guys think he does that trick!

Regards,
    Pontus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXuUmb-UsYY