Great Inexpensive Guitars???

Discussion in 'Guitars' started by superliquidsunshine, May 15, 2018.

1. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

you sound just like me my bro lol ! we love the old school haha >>> bro i have a J45 that my mother gave me when i was 18... its beat up pretty good but its a 53 model and was her main guitar ... still has that mellow sweet tone it always had tho... i dont play it much or really at all its more sentimental to me i guess... Great guitar tho she played it all her years in Bluegrass Gospel... when everyone else was playin a Martin she was on the Gibson J45... but just her being a small woman the Gibson scale just fit her hands better :yes:... and to the Gibson es 335 make that 2 of us lol

2. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Nice bro ! same way i feel about my Chibson Les paul and my 4 Gibson les pauls... the Chibson sets in there with all of them... The Chibson is just a China copy of the Gibson les paul that i orderd and put Gibson hardware on it... i also dressed the frets on it myself...but i do that to all my guitars if they need it ;)

3. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

recently saw one for sale.. very vintage looking and tempting indeed... and quite far from inexpensive.. !

4. Dread_J

Dread_J Kapellmeister

maybe somebody already said it since, but the classic vibe tele custom saw in the first video doesnt have a pine body.
    the butterscotch and white blond are made of pine, the custom is made of alder.

Coming from the same factory with the same quality are the fender modern player,
    more or less the same price of the squuier classic vibe custom

edit : if you are a beginner in guitar, stay away from harley benton,
    you wont be able to precisely set it and will have to bring the axe to a luthier for setting
    i do have a harley benton, had to put a lot of work to make it play fine

edit 2 : also stay away from floyd rose tremolos if you are a beginner

5. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

I can recomment this one - got one myself!
    Can still be found second-hand!

6. No, haven't played it yet but will if they have one on the wall the next I stop in to a store. Thanks.