Grab Any Plugin for 49.99 Plugin Alliance Memorial day sale

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Joe_sleaze, May 29, 2021.

1. Joe_sleaze

Joe_sleaze Platinum Record

MEMORIAL-4999

Use this voucher during checkout!
    Code is only valid once (1x) per user

You know best which tools you desire the most. So today we are offering you to buy ANY 1* of 100+ plugins for $49.99**

ADD MORE - SAVE MORE!
    Add more plugins and get 50% OFF on most other plugins!

* These products CANNOT be purchased with this voucher:
    bx_console SSL 9000J, bx_limiter True Peak, AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D, Shadow Hills Class A, dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR, Lindell 50 Series, Neold BIG AL, Black Box HG-2MS, Unfiltered Audio SILO, Gig Performer, and ALL Bundles.

Offer ends on May 31, 11:59 PM, California Time / PST

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/...=fhAU5KHI+S8RrGupX1iscaLkvWvAeIawxsA1YEh0r2Y=

3. yabiss

yabiss Platinum Record

grab ANY plugin except...list of a dozen plugins follows and not only a couple of last ones released.
    Yeah right, i'll do as usual and wait for the price to hit rock bottom.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. imposter

imposter Member

- a crack addict

5. RobertoCavally

RobertoCavally Rock Star

Thanx for the heads up, but I wouldn't even call this one a sale..

e.g., I got SH class A for 29 not long after it was released.. now he's dragging that ol' 9kJ in the VIP zone for ages. Not to mention the HG-2MS.. we'll see that on sale in 2077 lol

basically he's like: hey Becky, what's actually selling? Put that sht on the no-go list LOL

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

That's pretty cheeky - and wrong.

7. DKB

DKB Producer

I brought knifonium synth . Am really impressed with it . Match made in heaven with bass mint . Get some real dirty sounds going

8. SEnki

SEnki Producer

I've basically completed my PA collection with 3 left on the wishlist. IMO, unless you have a $25 voucher, I'd say skip this. Prices will be lower during summer when they do their quarterly sales where you can get stuff for $15. They normally give us the $20 voucher with no spend limit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. clone

clone Audiosexual

I usually wait on UVI plugins for a sale, save a few bucks, and end up saying I should have just bought it from the getgo.
    but then they don't ever knock $250 off a "$300" plugin.

10. DKB

DKB Producer

Day two of the sales you’re voucher can be used again if you used it yesterday .
    what did you get .
    I ended up getting unfiltered audio lion today .
    spent the day playing with knifonium and wow such a great synth , the sounds are amazing for creating nasty Reece bass

11. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

Wait for R2Rs Sale :bleh:

12. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

Already have enough PA tools for now so I'm a bit done with their let's spam our users each day by mail policy which you can't really stop because you also won't receive a voucher code anymore :facepalm:
    And yes those vouchers are still useful, especially if you want to sell something for cheap, which results in a second policy I don't like > a fee that's way too high.
    But okay, let's not complain, through the years I bought so many from them for such low prices that I can understand it somehow.
    Talking about that, are there really people in the world who pay the full prices? Like $ 349. I mean, almost everything will be available at some point for $ 20-30. :dunno: (or less with voucher included)

13. DKB

DKB Producer

I’m on Mac for one thing and second I like to buy what I will get use from so no waiting for updates to appear that may or may not work .

14. dkny

dkny Platinum Record

I would think any fairly tech savvy person could come up with a few solutions to that problem. You basically don't want to receive their stuff, except you *do* want to receive their stuff. So, a few ways for this - firstly, you could simply set up a mail rule in your email client to route all the PA emails to their own folder, that way, you could go look them up when you are interested, but don't get bothered by them.

Or you could turn off those email promos completely, and get the codes elsewhere (eg, monitor various forum threads where they discuss this), or manually go to their Facebook page each day, as the same daily promos with the codes are posted there (don't need to subscribe or anything, just bookmark the page). There are other ways as well, but it seems silly to complain about receiving their daily promo codes and then complain you don't get their codes anymore.

Manage your information flow as to *your* needs, not theirs... ;)

15. dkny

dkny Platinum Record

Sure. Give me a shout when they break Arxan...

16. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

You have a point (although personal voucher codes aren't available elsewhere of course). It's not that I want to 'complain' about it because I understand their strategy but I just miss an option in my PA account to select what mails I would like to receive. Others already have this while not sending each day a mail. So it's also a bit silly from their side. Ah well, there are bigger fish to fry I guess. :bow:

17. SEnki

SEnki Producer

Just buy their plugins bro! You don't get emails for the plugins you already own. :rofl:

Joking aside, I agree with you.

18. dkny

dkny Platinum Record

Ah true, I was mostly thinking of the flash sale/weekend warrior stuff, as that's the only stuff they send daily.

Still, the odd mail rule in your email client or mail host will let you route/move/delete these where you want. Keep the loyalty code vouchers in your main inbox, route the marketing stuff to a separate PA or "marketing" folder, or delete it. Job done, and under *your* control...

19. No Doz

No Doz Producer

i just signed up for a month's access to their mix / master bundle while i hammer home an LP mix. i really dislike the pivot to subscription / rental models but the cost to own most of their individual plugins is astronomical. i've found it really useful thus far, have discovered a few new plugins that i really love and will definitely miss having in the tool kit

i don't think i've ever received a personal voucher from them sadly

20. dkny

dkny Platinum Record

It really isn't, unless you want everything now. If you can bear to leave the most recent new hotness plugins alone, which are always priced at a premium for a year or two, you can more or less pick anything up for about $25/plugin. Compared to, say, UA/Softube or other devs, that's pretty good. But also, PA's subscription deals are actually really good, and if you subs a year to Mix?Master, you'll get *more* than the cost of your subs back as vouchers you can buy permanent licenses with (preferably during their regular sales to maximise what you can buy).

Have you bought anything from them yet? You'll start getting monthly $25 loyalty vouchers a month or two after you start buying plugins, along with daily sales offers...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  21. DKB

DKB Producer

I’ve been buying there plugins since October last year and my voucher has gone upto $75 now . With the vouchers I’ve managed to buy all the plugs I’ll use . In my opinion it’s a good deal . It’s true what some are saying you can wait for the mega sales and get them even cheaper, upon the discounts you’ll already get for owning other plugs that qualify you for further discount .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List