google workspaces??!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by EddieXx, Sep 17, 2021.

1. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

suddenly my google-drive has now updated to some weird new version and even created a virtual drive!

it seems to still work with my regular synced folders but its really strange. also i notice that my whole google account now says "workplaces".!?

i haven't sign to any darn "workspaces", anyone knows wtf is going on?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

What is part of Google Workspace (previously G Suite)?
    As with G Suite, all versions of Google Workspace include a custom email address for your business as well as Google's collaboration tools, including Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Sites. Please see the pricing page for more information.

Which version of Google Workspace is right for my business?
    Every company is different and has specific requirements. That is why we offer different pricing models. On this page you will find more information about the individual options and you can decide which one suits your company best.

Is there a way to try Google Workspace?
    Yes. You can test all versions for 14 days free of charge before registering. Click here and you're good to go.

How do I register for Google Workspace?
    Companies with up to 300 employees can register online immediately. If your company has more than 300 employees, ask our sales team about the options for large companies.

How are G Suite and Google Workspace different?
    We've linked G Suite's communication and collaboration tools more efficiently and renamed the product to Google Workspace. The new name expresses our vision more clearly.

Source: https://workspace.google.com

4. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

hi there beat16

pal, what is it with this compulsivity you yours having to ALWAYS respond fast to practically ANY and every post just for the sake of it.
    and always mostly platitudes, pure copy and paste texts, links, without any digestion. its really annoying.

see, ANYONE can do searches in google or youtube.
    when people ask stuff they often don't want an obvious copy/paste, they post to have an opinion or guidance based on experience of some sort, to discern, however lightly but still.

it's ok once, but all of the time. are you in a posting race of some kind?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Google has changed its business model because of the corona crisis. The G-Suite has now become Workspace. I have dealt with your problem and do not understand your ego problem with my postings. Besides your horizon of consciousness there are other horizons of consciousness. Everyone gets an answer to their questions here. The point of a question is that someone answers it.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021