Google eavesdropping tool installed on computers without permission.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Von_Steyr, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirkdiddler

dirkdiddler Noisemaker

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/09/deplorable-alex-jones-obama-hes-devil
    http://www.joemygod.com/2016/12/09/...onally-murdered-chopped-raped-children-audio/
    http://wideshut.co.uk/8-times-alex-jones-completely-misled-audience/
    http://hiphopandpolitics.com/2009/0...an-anybody-desperate-army-recruits-neo-nazis/
    http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/alex-jones-government-making-us-gay
    http://www.infowars.com/hillarys-vp-whites-must-become-a-minority-to-atone-for-racism/
    http://www.infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about/
    http://www.infowars.com/the-truth-about-the-michael-brown-shooting/

THERE YA GO! alex jones is mental

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. G String

G String Rock Star

One example:

Eustace Mullins.

Who he?

A very unsavoury, nazi character. According the FBI and HUAC [The House Unamerican Activities Committee]:
    and
    and
    Ernie's pages (at that link) have a pile more on Mullins (and a lot of other American far-right groups.) It's from the FBI following Freedom of Information requests and from court documents, etc. Mullins spent his whole life with Nazis - and his life's work was promoting it.

So, having identified Eustace Mullins as a Neo_nazi

Here's Alex Jones from 2005 - with guest star.....Eustace Mullins. Does he tell his viewers that today's guest "freedom fighter" and "patriot" is a Nazi? No he doesn't.

Eustace Mullins is only one of Alex's Nazi friends. If Alex Jones was as against fascism as he claims, then why doesn't he choose his friends more carefully? Why does he promote them on his shows - for twenty years? Why doesn't he ever *notice* the neo-nazi credentials of his guests? Why doesn't he inform his viewers and listeners? Why, indeed.

Alex Jones calls Eustace 'Nazi' Mullins "a living Founding Father"!!!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

No need to, never had a smartphone myself. :thumbsup:

4. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

Alex Jones is a tw*t who feasts on and perpetuates fear. time to purge these fuckers.
    i would like to see him forced to confront any of the parents of children he says 'have not died' just for one.
    he is an obscene buffoon. just watch him droning on about civil war, wwIII etc., all peppered with adverts for his right-on coffee or algae that will make you live right through the fourth reich.

5. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

Eustace Mullins is only one of Alex's Nazi friends. If Alex Jones was as against fascism as he claims, then why doesn't he choose his friends more carefully? Why does he promote them on his shows - for twenty years? Why doesn't he ever *notice* the neo-nazi credentials of his guests? Why doesn't he inform his viewers and listeners? Why, indeed.

Alex Jones calls Eustace 'Nazi' Mullins "a living Founding Father"!!!!![/QUOTE]

because he gives him MON-EEEEEy

6. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Come on guys, stick to the topic.No wonder @Introninja will have to lock this motha down.
    I guess we can take the info as it is and process it, because we have something called balls.
    You forgot to bring your pussy hats to the women`s march.
    [​IMG]

7. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Well then i salute you sir :bow:

8. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

9. nycdl

nycdl Kapellmeister

Guys look no farther than Native Instruments as I said over a year ago.

10. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

1: The switchover to all-digital television broadcast was, in part, made so that digital television screens and speakers could be used inversely – as cameras and microphones - upon the users.

2: The system settings for a computer's microphone and camera might be turn-off-able, but that doesn't mean that they can't be hijacked remotely.

3: Everything that Alex Jones does and says is a performance.

11. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

I mean those things are power hogs, you have to recharge them every week at best, every day at worst. Constantly needing OS updates, which may remove your contacts for example. Unreliable, when apps need to update the whole device freezes and won't let you even use dial pad. After 2 years or sooner, it's already outdated piece of technology.
    As a music player, modern smartphones are bricks, with 5"+ screen hardly compatible with most trouser pockets and limited format support and battery runtime, compared to for example Sansa Clip+. They do however support streaming.

So I'm fairly happy with Samsung C3350
    1000 hour standby on single charge (40 days)
    Water, dust and shockproof construction
    No snooping (lack processing power)
    Removable battery
    SDHC slot

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  12. gurujon

gurujon Kapellmeister

13. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

14. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

So true.
    Great phone, bro.

15. G String

G String Rock Star

You asked.

Even presented with very clear evidence of collaboration with Nazis, it makes no difference to you.

Some Truthseeker you are. You accused me of making "fake news". But clearly, you believe the fake - not me. You believe a Nazi. Shame on you. But there ya go.

At least knock off the "truthseeker" schtick?

16. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

OMG Clint played a fake Nazi, so he has to be a Nazi, omg, call CNN, call Soros, i am so offended i have to piss all over the forum, we are dooomed....:disco:
    [​IMG]

17. G String

G String Rock Star

Not impressed. ^^^

Eustace Mullins is a known Nazi, he spent his entire life working for American Nazism, and with American Nazis, anti-semites.....you name it.

Alex Jones treats him like an American hero, and yet very carefully avoids Mullins' well-known past. That's hiding Nazism from his audience. That's knowingly dressing up Nazism as wholesome, so as to deceive his audience.

All the while, Alex Jones, and his gullible followers lap it up, and pretend that *they* are the ones "fighting fascism". Clearly, nothing could be further from the truth.

You just brush it under the carpet -- even though you originally suggested it would matter, if true. It is true - but you immediately go into denial. This is how it works: Alex Jones' fans always deny it, so as to protect their own beliefs.

I've spent fifteen years on this stuff. Unlike Alex Jones, I know my stuff, I've done the research. I have written tens of thousands of words on this - but why bother to swamp you with it? I know from long experience that people committed to ideology will not relinquish it simply based on facts. For me it is difficult to give up on the idea that The Truth matters, that facts count, that evidence sways minds.......clearly it doesn't.....yet I refuse to submit. It needn't be so, even though it often is.

Mullins is only one example - there are many more. Try Willis Carto? He was America's leading anti-semite and Holocaust denier, the major figure in American ultra-nationalism aka fascism aka Nazism. But he worked closely with Alex Jones for decades, Alex sold his books, promoted his "journalists", and Carto promoted Jones through Liberty Lobby, The Spotlight, 'The American Free Press', etc etc etc. Alex never thought to tell his audience about Carto's central role in American fascism. Instead, they all claim to be "fighting fascism" themselves. Neat trick, right? So simple it couldn't possibly work..........but it does.

Fact is, it's true, and they are *all* in it together. But the evidence doesn't matter to people who believe what they choose, so what's the point in telling them? People, such as yourself, are wilfully ignorant - because they want to hold onto their worldview and mental paradigms.

If the issue wasn't serious - if it wasn't about Nazism - I wouldn't give a damn. Whereas 'not giving a damn' about Nazism puts one on the wrong side of the aisle........it makes one actively and purposefully part of the problem, not the solution.

Ask yourself "What would Google be like under Nazism?" By protecting Nazis and their propaganda one is creating Nazi Google, Gestapo Facebook, and Einsatzgruppen LinkedIn.

By comparison, your fears and concerns about capitalist Google et al are nothing.

18. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

FFS dont you see the world is tired of your self proclaimed messiahs and social justice warriors?
    Proclaiming yourself to be peace activists and the tolerant ones, while smashing stores, destroying private property and physically assaulting any one that doesnt agree with you.
    You are the exact opposite of what you claim to be.
    You have yet again derailed another thread.

19. G String

G String Rock Star

Who are you talking to?

You asked for evidence - now you accuse me of derailing the thread.

You had the evidence - you don't like it. You're cool with Nazis. Sure, real cool bro.

20. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

And you had to choose exactly this topic to talk about anything else but the topic itself.
    Yea right.
    Thank god for the ignore button.