Good Song

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GoldenEar, Sep 13, 2017.

1. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

Not sure - it is still only in the rumors - but I should presume looking at certain cartoon presidents it would be a little more further to the west...

2. Hans242

Hans242 Producer

A.I.-Pop.

3. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

i agree Erdogan is a dangerous cartoon.

4. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

Oh, americano, I wish you to enjoy this american made apocalypse - even though it is Europe's fault - we should have seen it coming - all those stupid peasants desperately leaving these shores - and we should have sunk the may flower. It is too late now - no courage left in men. But the sun won't let you enjoy your 'victory' for long.

5. tooloud

tooloud Guest

More gobshite!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. electriclash

electriclash Guest

7. p4V3l

p4V3l Noisemaker

hmm undeniable hype means no more marketing expenses, ive heard worse on sc per accident

8. electriclash

electriclash Guest

9. electriclash

electriclash Guest

ah. my bad SC. yeah . . . . my point was that this person is GARBAGE. people who produced this are GARBAGE; people who buy this, people who listen = GARBAGE

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2017
  10. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

The next big thing in music? People using AI to generate "music" and then putting their names on it as authors/artists.

11. robotboy

robotboy Producer

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  12. 23322332

23322332 Rock Star

This won't happen anytime soon. There are already intelligent programs that "know" music theory and can auto-generate stuff with algorhythms (fractals, evolutionary algorhythms etc), but you still need to have a sense of aestetics, form and music theory to do anything listenable with them.
    It is possible that genre music like the different kinds of edm and pop/rock/regional/traditional music to be generated by AIs using templates, but all these tracks will sound somewhat similar depending on the parameters that the software will offer.

13. Castanets.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. I don't think there are any more "next big things", but rather small shifts due to technology and technology's implantation in the way we make music. For instance perhaps a resurgance of guitar in popular music due to better modeling instruments and the like. Mashing up different genres together will keep on keeping on but I cannot myself imagine a great jump in what we listen to, or the next big thing if there could be such a thing.

15. You Trance-menco haters are all the same.

16. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

[​IMG]