Good Shaker/Tambourine Loop Library?

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by lampwiikk, Oct 15, 2011.

1. lampwiikk

lampwiikk Member

Would like to just have some good, simple, variations of different shakers and tambourine loops, any suggestions for good ones? Not sample libraries of individual sounds, but actual loops

3. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Member

I have a lot but I'm not at my DAW cpu right now. One that comes to my mind off the top of my head is Modern Beatz Ethnic Percussion. They have loops in different formats as well as one shots.

4. jayhind

jayhind Ultrasonic

I use Addictive Drums (the retro adpack) for tamborine, it features a bunch of different ones. You can use the factory midi files that comes with the package as loops.

For shakers, I use Ezdrummer Latin Percussions, again lots of variations and the same method as above, use factory midi files.

5. Gulliver

Gulliver Member

Sorry, I know, not a real answer for your question, but I would definitely go for a real recording with these instruments.
    You can buy them really cheap, and it makes a big difference in the end result.

It's not like if you need a good sounding piano.