Goaudio.io

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by ambbe, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Citrik Acid

Citrik Acid Platinum Record

Are you joking? It's great to pay for cracked software, who is against crackers mentality and work?

2. xiexiaofeng210

xiexiaofeng210 Noisemaker

Goaudio is a liar website, don't believe it. I started to get members for a few months, you will be killed by them, see a resource, you have to ask for a password. Dead liar

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. shinbeth

shinbeth Ultrasonic

Yep confirmed, I just wanted to give it a try and goaudio.info is a sort of scam, I mean they only sent 1 out of my 4 requests, after 48 hours, when they claim "a few hours" processing. Still I could manage to get for 20 times the value of a month' cloudghost subscription with the free-access downloads combined, so it's all good. But clearly they're too slow and random in replying to requests, so I won't renew my cloudghost for a second month.

It's a shame because there is still 3/4 items that the sister site doesn't have and that goaudio.info has, which is probably the strategy they are using here to attract new subscribers. Additionally they seem to ignore DMCA notices.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  4. AudioTee

AudioTee Kapellmeister

"It's a shame because there is still 3/4 items that the sister site doesn't have and that goaudio.info has".

It's possible they are advertising some products that they don't really have to draw people in.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Feels like a good day to touch my hosts file :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. gipa1727

gipa1727 Ultrasonic

7. Anubhav Ukil

Anubhav Ukil Producer

Another dangerous site is vstcrack.com
    (Yes, mentioning that site because they are scammers. They put loudminer in everything. So what they do is, they take items from sistersite and pack them with loudminer. Every one of their downloads is packed with loudminer. No, it is not a falsepositive scenario. I have been fallen prey in earlier days, when I was new to warez.)

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  8. MorteKai

MorteKai Ultrasonic

if it's to good to be true.......

9. shinbeth

shinbeth Ultrasonic

Yes I too read that long ago:

https://blog.eset.ie/2019/06/24/loudminer-cross-platform-mining-in-cracked-vst-software/

But that's weird I used to download a couple things when I didn't have a clue about any these websites xD (on Mac though, no .exe files and not Ableton though) and I never had CPU use taken from loudminer. I just checked in my launch folders and there's nothing as such.

That seemed to be only in Ableton 10 and a few other programs:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/new-bird-miner-cryptocurrency-miner-targets-mac-pirates/

That said 2 years later they have nothing interesting - only older vsts, so pretty useless website haha

10. Ollopa

Ollopa Newbie

This site is scams to your money, believe me .If you requested password they will be say you can't get causes your are one-month subscriber so you need to buy more.WTF snake-oil services. They should change their name Snake Oil Audio .

11. Z3r0Str1k3

Z3r0Str1k3 Member

no place like home !!!

12. Dsavvid

Dsavvid Noisemaker

You must purchase a cloudghost premium membership subscription of at least 120 days(24.99$ with no extra fee) to download exclusive releases(as in vstclub.com). Be patient and ask for the passwords again and again (very tedious and a lot of hassle especially in exclusive releases). But there are many exclusive releases that you will not find on any other site(for example Audio Imperia CHORUS)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Crinklebumps

Crinklebumps Audiosexual

Too many gullible people are falling for these scams. It would be a great inconvenience to me but if they send me their money I'm willing to hold onto it for them to prevent them from being conned.