Glenn Fricker - Northern Mauler Pedal ... 04.11.2022

Discussion in 'Guitars' started by RADAR, Nov 4, 2022.

1. RADAR

RADAR Platinum Record

Glenn Fricker is one of Revv’s earliest supporters & a lifelong opponent of stale, sterile guitar tone. Together, we set out to combine Revv’s trademark high gain tones with a sound inspired by the legendary HM-2*.

The Swedish chainsaw is the grimy, chaotic sound of metal’s most aggressive genres, but you can also mix it into your traditional high gain tone to add cut, character, & make your sound memorable.

One half of the Northern Mauler is a custom-tuned Revv high gain amp tone, & the other is our homage to the HM-2*. The blend knob gives you total control from 100% Amp Circuit, to 100% Chainsaw Circuit, & everything inbetween. Use a blend of the tones to transform your clean channel into a metal monster, boost your high gain amp with the Chainsaw Circuit, plug directly into a power amp, or use it with your recording interface & impulse responses.

Proudly Canadian, the Northern Mauler features a custom bear graphic, Glenn’s signature, & is designed to make it easy to inject some mayhem back into your metal.

STORY
    “I’ve been wanting to mix the Swedish Chainsaw into modern metal tones for quite a while now. So I reached out to the guys at Revv, & after many months & many revisions, we’ve come up with The Northern Mauler. This combines the best of Revv’s wonderful super-tight metal tones with the out-of-control nastiness of the Chainsaw… & the results are better than I could have hoped for! We even kept the labeling simple so even the bass players could use it!”

-Glenn Fricker, Spectre Media Group

$249 (USD)
    https://revvamplification.com/products/northern-mauler/

3. BagelShaggerz

BagelShaggerz Platinum Record

I love Revv and I Fricken love Glenn but that price is fucking outrageous. I wish pedals were more honest about pricing them accordingly. I hate the trend of expensive as shit pedals just for the sake of it.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022