Ghost Falling (Original Mix)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Rodrigo Forte, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Rodrigo Forte

Rodrigo Forte Newbie

http://soundcloud.com/rodrigoincloud/ghost-falling-original-mix

3. olson

olson Member

all your productions sound pretty fat to me -

and the psytrance track for me is more characteristic than your trance stuff -
    i think the master section could use some final crunch and punch
    the overall volume should be raised a bit

dont be afraid to show your stuff !! the psytrance track sounds like hours of work - good hours of super work

i just wondered about your 2 (now 3 ) followers on soundcloud ;)

edit:

to xszes point to tell a story in psytrance i can agree, but i could also agree to the opposite of that
    the electronic music that made me fall in love was just neutral, brutal and melodic less,

so maybe if you just work out your track in one direction, i could really have THE potential everyone is looking for here ;)

edit:

dont know, its just not my genre, but i have the feeling that you definitely on the right way :)

4. fuad

fuad Producer

Very nice intro, punchy kick drum and I like the outer space like fx too. Nice mini breaks in there too at 0:30 and later on as well, keeps the interest going and not just a boring old intro, good attention to details. I do agree with the above that it gets repetitive. You need to introduce some new elements in the build up to the break. Introduce some new synth stabs or distorted leads playing in the background and then eventually making their way to the front. This is really important so that the song continually evolves. Again after the break I was expecting something new to come in, add some big reverb and delay fx after the break as well as new synth lines and arpeggios, these can be subtle but they will again let the listener know that the song is somehow evolving.

The production quality is excellent, strong kick drum, clear and full baseline and all the fx and synths are loud and clear.

5. Rodrigo Forte

Rodrigo Forte Newbie

Thanks for the analysis bro!!! It's like I said before, I had never done this kind of music. It is extremely complicated to seek harmony in the elements that music requires. Psy-trance is involved and doing this is not easy. I hope to do another song like that, when I find time!!! :wink: