Generation Z is earning millions, so how is your career going?

Discussion in 'humor' started by hackerz4life, Apr 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. WizzDome71

WizzDome71 Producer

I like the way this generation thinks she can wipe out all the heritage of culture and art, and is self-confident just because she thinks she has a new way of thinking.
    Can you tell me exactly what are the NEW THOUGHTS you are talking about since this generation has no decent author or philosopher or anything interesting to bring to humankind?
    What are the musicians of this Z generation that will leave a footprint in history of art? I'm just curious to know... I'm very open minded, just give me a few examples please
    And if you ask me i can give you soooo many examples of GREAT artists of my generation. So no, I don't think my generation will be removed from society (at least for the smart ones) but I'm afraid the Z generation will leave no trace in the history of humankind.

Studies show that the brain abilities of humans decrease overtime due to pollution and bad food. Welcome to the new world and good luck!!
    The Z generation has to focus on how to save the planet and its ressources, fight against increasing injustice due to wild capitalism, but all she cares about is her connection speed and how many likes she gets

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  2. Roject

Roject Audiosexual

Unfortunately those retards will go to the history of human kind as a victims of pandemic.
    Maybe as a victims of collective brain damage too.

3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Well, that's not true. In fact they are very big about Ecologism. They mix it too much with feminism but hey, no generation's perfect :rofl:

Every generation talks bad about the newer ones. My parents would be of the "youngster these days have no values" generation.
    I would be of the "youngsters these days are spoiled" generation.

So now would be my turn to talk shit about the "youngsters only care about silly social media" but I can't do that. They just have to deal with the hand of cards have been given.
    There's just a different culture around them, some things are good, some are bad. Concretely, better or worse than in other generations.

So of course I'm shocked by some of them and I'm gonna joke big time about it. But I'm not gonna pretend I would be better than most of them, even if I had been born twenty years after.

4. WizzDome71

WizzDome71 Producer

Ok let's see that from a positive point of view. But just to remind you: ecologism was born in the 18th century and it is very present in our modern societies since the 70's. Don't you think the retards are a little late on this one?
    To me they're "BIG" on ecologism just because they are scared for their asses; not because of their altruism, and also because they are fashion victims and driven by the "market" of ecology.
    Again : what is the new concept brought to us by this generation?

5. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Frank is short for Frankfurter, long way until he becomes a real sosig let alone a God.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

[DELETED: misunderstanding, damn you @Roject lol, thanks @Smoove Grooves for the clarification]

Sausage Fattener jokes never get old :rofl:
    This is my favorite plugin name and GUI ever :rofl::rofl:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  7. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Hell no they don't! No matter how old I get, I still dun giggl't at dat dem sosirges from Dada's Life.

If they ever make a third plugin, I hope they keep up with the silly character theme.
    It's just as bananas as their past life pajamas. :rofl:

8. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

No worries, please! Very happy you have mentioned the film and I was trying to find it too. I don't have netflix.
    I think I know where to find it though! hehe.
    Will Inbox you when I do.
    Bro, he was paraphrasing Roject when he said "retards".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Tele_Vision

Tele_Vision Platinum Record

Inter-generational infighting is just another 'divide and conquer' tactic by the REAL enemies. Don't fall for it. These trivialities are not worth your time and if you hate Tik Tok stay off it, don't look at it, and don't post about it since search engines give them clout the more others use their name on the interwebs. Elvis' Blue Sued Shoes is just as dumbed down as Katy Perry..er I mean Max Martin's ' I kissed a girl'. Same people behind the same music industry.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. WizzDome71

WizzDome71 Producer

Exact. But I admit I make generalities too. Obviously not anybody of the Z Generation is as described above...
    I hope there is still hope :metal:

11. WizzDome71

WizzDome71 Producer

I don't think it is inter-generational infighting, more of a sociological observation. I wish the best for this generation, but in my humble opinion they have to make radical changes in the way they prioritize things
    To be honest I was hoping they wouldn't make the same mistakes we made but I'm afraid their vision leads to an even worse situation. (loss of individual liberty, submission to the unacceptable, etc)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  12. Smoove Grooves

If half of them don't procreate, which is the idea, then there won't be "next generations".
    Plus, you already talk of the feedback loop which has always existed; "see the bad example they give and will try to avoid mistakes".
    This is what always happens and is always at the forefront of the minds of the preceding generation and the newer generations.
    But when history is erased and their overall health is already compromised due to the food chain and the envirnoment, how on Earth will anyone "learn" what was a "mistake" if they don't have the knowledge of what works or not, or the mental capacity to deal with it?
    Rhetorical really, but open to discuss.

13. WizzDome71

WizzDome71 Producer

You just killed my last hopes lol (and sorry for editing so much)

14. Smoove Grooves

And I imagine that you, me, Xup, etc all feel the same too.
    Particularly because it sounds like we've decided to not allow the social division tactics to sway our opinion, or become too jaundiced at middle-age or so.
    Oh man. lol. Sorry. I am now punching myself in the face until the morning, whereupon I shall hang myself by the neck with facemasks.
    Mate, in real life I give counsel to 19+ year olds, because the only way to change the future is to give them all the clues possible, and hope for the best!
    Don't know what you meant by "editing".

15. ACAS

ACAS Kapellmeister

That It's possible to live without brain and thinking. This experience showed that the brain is like a redundant appendix in the human body and can be easily removed from the body without any disturbance in the body's function.

It's a big discovery and shouldn't be ignored. Without the experience of the new generation, we could never have achieved this great discovery. That's why I respect the new generation for their efforts in achieving this great discovery.:shalom:

16. WizzDome71

WizzDome71 Producer

I edit my messages and when u quote them, they have changed lol.

17. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Big thanks mate. Sorry for the misunderstanding @WizzDome71. I just don't read @Roject posts about serious topics, it's all his fault :rofl:
    I'll reply properly tomorrow, now I'm kinda half-drunk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. ACAS

ACAS Kapellmeister

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  19. Smoove Grooves

Okay. Interesting. Now I'm seeing you.

20. Roject

Roject Audiosexual