Generation Z is earning millions, so how is your career going?

Discussion in 'humor' started by hackerz4life, Apr 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ACAS

ACAS Kapellmeister

Our behaviors include a wide range. Whether we want and not, the brain of people has the ability to create different thoughts. Even if in the real world, we can stop the creation of thoughts, in the world of imagination, each kind of thought can be created and nurtured.

Now we are in an era where dreams can be displayed more easily. It is true that sometimes we see unexpected behaviors, but these behaviors are somewhat like experimental music that music producers are producing. The survival and persistence of these behaviors is not high, and the human brain itself is in such a way that over time, it prevents many actions and behaviors and we should not worry much.

Like a machine, the human brain is not 100 percent programmable to dictate everything. Many places in the brain are outside the scope of other human planning and have self-control power and prevent humans from committing inhumane behaviors.

Only the new generation should be allowed to grow to regulate itself.:mates:

2. RobertoCavally

RobertoCavally Rock Star

imo the "kids" are (almost) never "the problem" (if you see it like that). They are the tool, the stock.. Who invested in this technology, the platforms etc? Come on, there are men with a plan and twisted mind, probably older than you are..

..and yes, it has always been like that. It's just that the manipulation is being perfected..

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. What? :deep_facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Generation Zero. I can't even watch things like this because I suddenly feel lethal and on the verge of frenzy, particularly towards those two idiots at the end of the second video. Right now I'm imagining beating their heads in with Lucille (Negan's baseball bat) until there's nothing but a thick red paste where their face used to be. Can't decide what's more stupid, them or that fucktard song they used (if you can even call it that) for their performance of the vapid narcissist Special Olympics. Fucking Muppets, the lot of them. :trolls:
    I think I lost brain cells reading your comment. :unsure:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Audiosexual

Err.. what?

6. Roject

Roject Audiosexual

Are You trying to compare couple of world famous stars to thousand of retarted kids?
    Sorry but those stars was a geniuses in their jobs. Artists which creates great art. Those kids are nothing to do with it.
    They act like retarted idiots and they think they are cool because this is trendy now Oh my gosh. LMFAO, YOLO.
    But they don't. They act like idiots, they looks like idiots and they are idiots.
    Stars You mention creates a lot of great content.
    What create those kids? Trash. Fucking trashy videos, nothing else. They dance or act like idiots to the stars music. WTF is this?
    Nothing to compare here. This is just a trash and waste of Terabytes on the serves.
    Same with girls with enlarged lips. They think they look beautiful like a princess or models and this is trendy now but they don't fucking look pretty in any dimension. They look like algae eaters.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  7. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

It'll happen again sooner or later, guaranteed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

My first thought...Suck My Kiss

9. WizzDome71

WizzDome71 Producer

Have you seen this movie called "The Social Dilemma"?
    I thought generation Z meant Generation Zombie according to this film and I find this more appropriate than Generation Zero which doesnt mean anything.
    If a slave likes his chains what can you do for him? He'll never be a free man.
    It's the youth that (or who?) draws the future and I'm afraid this generation accepts things with fatality.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  10. lpu2n

lpu2n Producer

Yeah... I get this guy's point. I've intentionally avoided platforms like Tiktok, and always ignore the trending section on YouTube because I know what kind of brain-eating content lives there. The truth is, most people are easily amused. That's ok... At least they find some joy in something. These creators are modern day clowns. It's performance art that's relatively easy to make and doesn't take a lot of thought on the part of the viewer. The lowest common denominator. Whatever makes you happy...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  11. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

[​IMG]

12. hackerz4life

hackerz4life Audiosexual

Ok guys. 2nd round. Tattoos and buttholes. :hillbilly:

13. mile15

mile15 Producer

&%$#Ewtrew%$#&"&&&%$"6&&/($$# google deleted my text ... they don't let me write ... %$#//%$%$#%"%"%"
    7/&$/&%(/&&%/&% WTF ???

14. WizzDome71

WizzDome71 Producer

I found a link to the movie i was referring to

15. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Just a Zoom chat about the film.

16. lasteno

lasteno Platinum Record

it's called "Culture Creation"... more and more NEW "content" .. new ways of Dressing.. thinking.. and everybody copy it.. WHY EVerybody Puts.. Frank Zappa as a GOD ??.. man.. come on.. enough of that guy... mix RAP with Dance.. dance with Blues.. Blues with CLassic.. etc etc.. go back to the 90's if people lose interest.. art now it is a TOOL a weapon.. as religion is too.. etc etc.. it is pretty mix up.. but yes.. there are Many levels .. and ways of going DOWN the hill..
    they can make us Dance.. be soft... be hard as rock.. evil.. confuse us..
    distract us more.. focus.. on SOMETHING .. only..
    be there always Waiting.. for something .. else. etc etc.. it is pretty easy.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  17. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Audiosexual

If a GOD is defined by its ability of creating universes then Frank is definitely a GOD.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. ACAS

ACAS Kapellmeister

Everyone wants to be satisfied, but the old generation feels that no one is paying attention to their needs.

Their conception of music is something else, but the new generation has a different conception of music. These contradictions cause problems and bipolarity. Unfortunately, this trend of changes and the arrival of newer generations with new thoughts removes the old generation from society.

The opportunity to enjoy life should be available to every human being with every mindset on the planet, but as usual, there is no justice in this regard. Any stronger mindset and access to more financial resources will destroy other thoughts.

Fighting the thoughts of other human beings has a long history in human history and no one has yet been able to stop it.

19. I keep rolling this nonsensical sentence around in my head and it makes my skull rattle like it has a marble inside.

20. WizzDome71

WizzDome71 Producer

Oooops sorry, I was so happy to "find" it that I didn't take the time to watch it...
    Anyway, I highly recommand you to watch this movie, it is on Netflix or any good streaming site.
    Again sorry...