Generating a Trance voice

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by djmcamine, Jan 25, 2012.

1. djmcamine

djmcamine Newbie

hello friends
    I want to know if anyone can tell me or help me with tutorials, on how to generate human voices (voice synthesis) of trance as Armin van Buuren, and other tracks of State of Trance without forget the bassline. anything can help me and thank you

3. HebrewInTheRain

HebrewInTheRain Noisemaker

Okey man. Here is an idea that will get almost the exact! Use a program called YoGen Vocoder. It combines your voice with any .wav sound. He uses the synth in the trance for the combination.
    After you get YoGen load in the effects pannel in either FL Studio or Ableton... Use your original Voice as an Audio track and send it to the effect pannel. In FLS have the knob on the side turned up HALF WAY.
    In Ableton have your audio track( your original voice) being sent HALF WAY to the return(Effects) slot. Once you have that set, it will sound like a Human/robot and it will automatically master the vocals for you.
    Once that is done add reverb or delay to get that Trance-like space feel. I use D16 Toreverb.

Bottom line. Load your vocals and your main soft synth in YoGen Vocoder.
    Have YoGen in your effects pannel.
    Put your original audio in an audio slot or whatever.
    Send your original voice to effects spot where YoGen is at.
    Add reverb
    Play it in sync
    Armin van Buuren's trance voice. Email me if you need help. or if you fealllll sooo lazy I'll do it for you.

4. djmcamine

djmcamine Newbie

thank you very much Hebrew in the Rain and I hope that your solution going to succeed with me. I'll try and after that I'll answer.anyway thank you very much for your help

5. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

A mic + preamp (lowcut, EQ and compress). Done. Or you can also add a vocoder if you want to go that route.

Or: http://www2.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

There are so many ways.

6. tracer

tracer Member

and for the finish (if you like mainstream trance), try the vst plug Camel Space. inside the first 3 Banks are also 3 Presets called "Trance Gate", just "sing" a primitiv long "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" & "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhH" (a bit like an angel ;) and activate this gates (play some with lfo & step sequencer) i promise that you are amazed how easy and authentic this sound is...