General properties of the 21st century's music until now

Discussion in 'Education' started by Imprint, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

dude that have nothing to do with his point..blv me...
    he spoke bout other humans

2. Gyro Gearloose

lancexx have right when ever he commented to fast and out of belly feeling...takin pills from pharma is wrong , especialy for depression and anxiety...blv me those pills make it worse
    and in most cases psychiatrists sucks big time too , but we dunno that in this case...
    what lancexx critisize is that you did fall into victim mode cause of that comment on top in a troll thread...
    cause you have depression and commenting on this thread you not automatecly on the bandwagon bout comment maker talked

hopefully you dont get me wrong..no offense...i have much respect and love for you lenny
    you are no victim for me you are a winner to me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Valnar

Valnar Rock Star

real artists dont have to pay bills either, they live like diogenes with a hardware setup in their barrel

4. Delete

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2020
  5. Delete

6. Delete

7. Gyro Gearloose

imprint911 is actually professor for social engineering at MIT....he and his students always have good times with us.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  8. Imprint

Imprint Noisemaker

9. Imprint

Imprint Noisemaker

Are you sure?

10. Imprint

Imprint Noisemaker

Guys, I beg you to help each other to make good and lasting music.:bow::mates:

Over the past two decades, there has been a lot of experience working with new hardware and software, but please acknowledge that despite the growth in new tools, there has been no significant progress in the nature of music.

It can be said that in the last two decades, music has hibernated, and if there is no intelligent effort, the music will still fall asleep.:sad:

11. Colin

Colin Producer

There are pluses and minuses as with any generation. The mainstream is corporate, bland and genre-ised. But some of the production work is outstanding. The kids that want to find good music are still finding good music, both from the present and the past.

My own worry is algorithms. They now decided pretty much what is listened to, in the personal arena as well as the wider one. And I feel the lines have now been blurred between mainstream music, what AI is capable of producing itself, and where that will lead.

The mainstream has never been harder to break into, and rest has never been so oversubscribed. It is a music industry though. So if they can convince the general public they are all potential musical prodigies, then you can sell a lot of musical gear etc etc to fulfil your dream.

It's all subjective though. Everyone sees it from their own view.

12. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

[​IMG]

13. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Guys , let's get back to to topic of this thread.

14. Imprint

Imprint Noisemaker

That's true, but it needs a condition. First we have to have a good work, then judge it subjectively with our personal opinions, but when there's no good work, subjectivity won't work. Providing the pretext for weak works by abusing the subjectivity by subjectivists is kind of deceiving themselves and others.:yes:

15. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

@Olymoon , the thing is with Foster/ @Imprint there's no real topic to begin with.
    Only himself provoking arguments by self-answering his own questions talking crap about music or anything else.

16. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

[​IMG]

17. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

When we look closely at any basis for postmodernist argument, we find that the majority is made up of misrepresentations of central concepts to epistemology and general human perception. They are partial and extremely personal views (beliefs) about knowledge, truth, objectivity and normativity that are used to redirect the arguments to the postmodern way. In general, this redirection comes from a rejection of objective rationality (like, in today's world, everything that is produced as (mixed) media (popular) music is mistaken for being low-brow music. For them, this majority aspect should be discouraged, if possible prohibited, and alternatively, highly cultured and sophisticated music (intellectual in nature!) must be rammed down our throats: screw the fact that their productions cause strangeness and rejection due to psychophysiological disturbances. But in reality, they want to acquire symbolic capital by rejecting the prevailing values of the plebs. When this is the intention, it's simply pedantic and ridiculous... intellectual masturbation.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  18. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I agree that's one of the biggest problems nowadays, being very amplified by social sites and their over-information. That leads to these snobs pseudo-elitists.

But in Foster's case... I don't know, I think there's more than that.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  19. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Simple thing:
    We checked, this is Foster? Yes.
    A member who was already banned, get banned automatically if he creates a new account.
    Result: imprit/foster have been banned.

Problem solved.