Geist Fans : It's not winter that is coming....

Discussion in 'Software' started by Talmi, May 17, 2016.

1. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

It's Geist 2 !!!! In two days !!

I've busted a countdown on FXpansion home page...Yesterday at the center of the G thingy in the middle of the image that welcomes you was a three...Today it's a two...Tomorrow....
    There are the 8 circles of the 8xengines, on the left side, and the count donw has moved, I'm sure about it ! Fans be prepared...

And Geist one is still on sale at 60% off, soon a goldies...

EDIT : Big ONE on the picture right now, the image is almost fully formed....and we can see Geist 2 in it ! Tomorrow it is !

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  3. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Let me guess... more of this, more of that... new this, new that... bin the old one as if it's of no use any more, pay for the new one and be a paying beta-tester... compatible with Windows 10 only... new protection scheme...

So many great good things about the new Geist my head hurts! :mad: :rofl:

Having said that, it might be a good time to pick up the Geist 1, actually! :wink:

Thank you for the info Talmi! It's good to be in the loop. :wink:

edit: $99! Damn!
    Good "damn", of course. :)

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

The FXpansion Transmod system transposed to Geist...LFOS, enveloppe followers, Modulations matrixes !! Modular sequencer (you can change lenght of each track indivdually) a la tremor ! Resizable GUI ! EDIT : they also have reintroduced the wonderfully good sounding GURU filters...
    [​IMG]

5. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

If that's not improvments, then what ???
    But the beta testing phase will be a pain, that's for sure, early version of Geist 1 was buggy as f....
    But yeah for Geist one, now is the time.
    Geist 1 which I bought at 100% of its price like 4 months ago. What an idiot.

6. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I disagree about the "idiot" part, though. What can you do? You didn't know it would be just $99 in a couple of months. :shrug:

But one thing I really really dislike about FXpansion plugins is their "install centre", or something along those lines. Geist 1 doesn't use it, thankfully. It is that old. :) Imagine if every plugin had its own "install centre"... what a massively rubbish concept. It reminds me of the "dongle" concept somehow. We don't need all that garbage on our computers. :mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Yeah I shouldn't sweat the spended money. It's gone. I hate like you their license manager and protection schemes. That and waves central and elicencer control and ilok manager...So freaking intruding, it's a shame.