GEEK Spotted - Outer Wilds Cinematic Album of Covers

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Torouka, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Torouka

Torouka Kapellmeister

Hello everybody & Merry Xmas !

I don't know if you like Video Games and if you know this one Outer Wilds. If you d'ont, I encourage you to listen the OST that is truelly beautiful...

I enjoyed it a lot and released an album oriented Lofi in the beinning of the Year. It was not perfect but Okay and I have somme listennings on Spotify.

And Today I just release a new one, more cinematic, with more work and technic. I know some of you are really pro and I would love to have some feedback on it !

I hope you'll enjoy theses last 6 musics that already are on

• Spotify :
    • Youtube :

See you ! :)

3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

For a moment there I thought "Jesus! who's watching me??!!" :rofl:

Now seriously. On a first listen sounds very good to me. I can't mix so I leave the advises for those who know. Well done :wink:

4. Torouka

Torouka Kapellmeister

Thanks a lot ! This is really appreciated Frien ! :)

5. Amore_de_la_Vida

Amore_de_la_Vida Rock Star

I started listening to your album, watching a (muted) video of Outer Wilds at the same time... It's incredible how both works perfectly together!!! They should have hired you for the OST!!!

It's exactly the perfect music for dreamers, to enjoy the moment without any worries, we're just curious to discover the various soundscapes / dreamscapes you've patiently elaborated, sensible melodies arise, like plants in a forest, on a new planet, somewhere, in another universe...

Your songs are adventures, can't wait to discover the next ones ! We don't know where your trip will take us, we can only enjoy the travel, the present, feel the emotions... and that's all. Thanks a LOT for your sharing! :shalom::mates::bow:

6. Torouka

Torouka Kapellmeister

Wow Thanks, That is a wonderful comment ! Thanks a lot !
    For 2023 I will do an album based on this type of music.. Hope I'll do as good as this one !

Anyway Thanks a lot, that is the kind of comment that encourages me to continue :yes: