Gear For Sale (US) - Taking Offers

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by mythimus, Mar 2, 2024.

1. mythimus

mythimus Member

Heya folks, I figured I'd drop by here with these items. The reason I'm selling anything is I got laid off in September, my company just suddenly closed and I haven't been able to find a job. I don't drive, I came here on a plane, I don't think I'm leaving the State but its gonna be a bitch if I've got to tote a bunch of stuff and I don't even really know where I'd go, but making music, learning and playing my guitar have been one of the only non-chemical / non-female things in this world have got me jumping out of bed in the morning and in a lot of ways I've used it to help me stay sober. I finally got the 160 hours of pay my former employer owed me, and my unemployment just ran out so I've got a couple months left of rent to keep looking for work but I'm starting now.

Mostly just slimming down on what I've got and trying to turn what I don't need into rent. Well and also the more portable gear as im keeping my laptop and desktop for now. I had two extra machines that i used for audiogridder and tv.

Because this is hardware, and I have them up on ebay anyway (Buy It Now/Make Offer i dont fuck with auctions. I'll post the items and the current price, and if anyone is interested I suppose its probably best to dm me for the link to the item, and if we agree on a price just go and make the offer and I'll accept? Seems like the safest way to do it. Hopefully this is allowed, I couldn't find anywhere saying it wasn't also couldn't find another post like this.. here we go:

Novation FL Key 37 w/ Cable (No Software) with box. - $175 OBO + 20 for shipping (US only ill pay the rest if any)
    It's about 8-10 months old or so. I've taken really good care of it. I ordered a used FL Key Mini off of eBay.

Boss BR-864 - 8 Track Digital Studio/Drum Machine - $80 OBO + Shipping
    64 V-Track Digital Studio that goes anywhere! You can power this baby with 6 high end AA batteries. Uses a standard 6v adapter which is included. I got this from someone local a few months ago out of curiosity and would absolutely love to keep it to use with my guitar, but I'm very new to the hobby and theres a huge learning curve between that and my DAW and I'd rather see it go to someone who will enjoy it because its in great shape. I've got the manual and 2 extra CF Cards. It's got the original Boss 128mb card formatted with the original patches and sounds.

- Built in FX and EQ
    - Fully programmable rhythm guide
    - Built in Guitar Tuner
    - Built in Microphone for sampling and room recording
    - XLR inputs, 1/4", RCA

I played with it for a week solid just finger drumming and messing with my guitar.

Behringer UM-2 (solo) USB Audio Interface $30 OBO + shipping
    Barely used, I didn't know what I was doing when I started buying stuff, and I was big mad when the website told me to use ASIO4ALL with this. ASIO4ALL comes with FL and I had problems with it. I got a Scarlett Solo not too long after getting this. A few weeks later I found out about an old Behringer driver that looked like it had been abandoned due to them not wanting to update it to Win10. I tested that driver and it was okay but then I found out about a company called ploytec that makes an up to date driver for that chipset and got that. I was able to get 192smp with it without a problem. Honestly if I had got the driver before the focusrite I wouldnt have gotten the focusrite.

HP EliteDesk G2 Mini - $60 OBO + Shipping (10 in the us probably)
    i5-6600T 3.2GHz, 16GB RAM, 240GB, Wifi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, 2 display ports and a VGA.
    This was my production machine all last year. Ran FL Studio great. Its the micro form factor, so its about 7x7" square and about 1.5" tall.. It's smaller than DVD player or DigitalTV converter. It's very quiet. Lots of USB ports, USB-C port. I was using it to run my TV and as an AudioGridder Server so I could offload effects processing if I wanted too. Comes with the power adapter (its a laptop mobo/cpu but served me well)

Again, I hope this post was allowed and thanks for listening. All these prices are negotiable and I can post pictures if anybody wants to see anything. If your interested, be sure to dm me and I'll give you the link to the item on ebay. Unless its cool to post it here then I can do that too.

- Thanks You Beautiful Motherfuckers