Garritan libraries stop working after :04:20 of use!!!

Discussion in 'PC' started by Mynock, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

Hello guys!

This is my fourth post here in Audiosex forum.

I'm having problems with Garritan libraries in Finale 2014a and Finale 2011b. I installed it all correctly (R2R Garritan collection after install Garritan ARIA Player v1.620 and Plogue ARIA Engine v1.6.5.2, from R2R) as administrator (the installation sequence was as follows: 1º player, 2º engine 3º libraries and 4º cracks), about a month ago. Everything seemed fine until yesterday when, after 4 minutes and 20 seconds of use, Garritan Aria player stoped working. There is no sound coming out from Garritan Aria player. I emphasize that no crash occur in Finale (both 2011b or 2014a) when using Kontakt player or any VST instrument loaded. The problem occurs every time that I use any Garritan collection, after :04:20, including the one that came with Finale, called "Garritan instruments for Finale", unziped from Finale 2014 image DVD [R2R], during the the setup :excl: !!!

An important detail: my OS (Windows 7 home premium) is installed in drive C, on a 100 GB SSD hard disk. However, as my hd is almost fully charged (remaining less than 20 GB of free space) with Windows 7 and some programs, including Finales 2011b and 2014a), I dediced to install Garritan Libraries on my other hard drive that has 1 terabyte (drive E). Is this can be a problem?

What is the cause of this? What can I do to resolve this problem? I really need this collection working guys...

I found it very strange 'cos everything was working fine until yesterday. It's absolutely bizarre 'cos I installed these same R2R files on my laptop with Windows 8.1 and have not had any problems.

THANKS A MILLION FOR ANY HELP, DEAR AUDIOSEX BROS!!!

3. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

4. oidua

oidua Member

Have you tried the obvious ie re-installing everything?
    Now around half a year later did you get it working as it should..?
    Peace
    :bow:

5. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro Staff Member

Not my best suggestion, but have you tried checking your RAM for errors?