Games I play

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Aliens, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Aliens

Aliens Guest

Another retro event for the sake of it. And now I move onwards.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. stoiximan

stoiximan Platinum Record

Nice job man but i would love to hear it with clean vocals

4. foster911

foster911 Guest

I'm so sure he has a better voice than this one but his humble behavior does not let him reveal it much or maybe he dreads humans:
    https://clyp.it/ihuf4spe

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
  5. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Maybe there are too much effects on your voice so it's a bit hard to understand everything sometimes.

But beside that, it's really nice. I enjoyed your tune a lot, very well done.

6. CustomUser22

CustomUser22 Kapellmeister

Vocals need to be just a bit brighter, even as modulated as they are it could still be understood if a bit brighter i think. good jam though.

7. Aliens

Aliens Guest

Thanks for the comments and plays. Always nice to know someone is listening. :wink:

About the voice. There's not a lot I can do about it. I really don't have the vocals for an un vocoded take. Believe me, if I could do it, I would have done it already.
    This is my only way of getting my songs out there, so working within my known limitations, it is what it is.
    I'm just enjoying writing.

I'm constantly evolving the effect to achieve a more legible, 'natural' sound, and with the right compression, eq and levels it's come along way from the outset. Still, always pleny room for improvement. I should lean on the clearer sounding patches in my fx much more, for sure, but sometimes I'm just happy to let it go because I already know what it should sound like. A bit lazy, but the more I spend on pretending to be an engineer, the less time there is for writing. My pragmatic side usually wins.

8. stoiximan

stoiximan Platinum Record

Then find a singer to help you with the vocals.A good song needs a good singer to get it out there

9. Aliens

Aliens Guest

I'd have to find a drummer, guitarist, bass player and keys whiz to play the right notes in time before I get a singer in. :hillbilly:

I'm good with just subjecting listeners to what I can come up with. I don't have a problem with it. It's what I do :wink: