GAMER VSTi - Free Download at StudioLinked.com

Discussion in 'Software' started by StudioLinkedVST, Aug 11, 2024.

1. StudioLinkedVST

StudioLinkedVST Ultrasonic

Hey Audiosex community,

StudioLinked would like to give you all our latest VST Plugin GAMER VSTi 100% Free download. Inspired by classic 8bit video game sounds.
    Get it now on our website www.studiolinked.com

3. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

Thanks for the gift!
    BUT, I think if you offered an option for randomization of instruments, along with LFOs, modulation and FXs (which could be selective: like, you randomize everything or specific categories), the synth plugin could be a reference in game music field, as it would offer almost endless variations and by little impact on system resources.

E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳E̳D̳

Sorry, I didn't really like GAMER VSTi AT ALL (very limited in terms of customization:excl:).

When I mentioned that I liked the product, I was referring to ǤᗩᗰᗴᑕᕼIᑭ promotional video and confused it with GAMER VSTi. About the ǤᗩᗰᗴᑕᕼIᑭ, I found it interesting. However, as I said, a randomization option would make this synth plugin much more varied and interesting (a path widely adopted by giants like Sample Logic, Native Instruments Play Series, Impact Soundworks' Super Audio Cart, just to name a few).

But thanks again! :shalom:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2024