Galaxy S8 - Custom ringtones and notification sounds

Discussion in 'Mobile' started by Thomas Keller, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Thomas Keller

Thomas Keller Newbie

So I am trying to change my ringtone and notifications. First of all I don't want google Play music to find the music files when it is searching for files. Also I was wondering if there is a specific folder to place the files in. Because i normally just use a file explorer to choose it, but currently it is telling me its the wrong file type and its an mp3. sonnerie telephone
    I have the .nomedia file in the folder so that music apps wont load those files. I am wondering because by putting the files in the Ringtones folder they seem to load though the standard choosing method but all the other notifications dont seem to work that way if they are in the notification folder. Does it need to be media/Notifications? Mejores tonos de llamada

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022