FXpansion BFD3 V.3.1.4.5 R2R We Need You!

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by Biscuits, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Biscuits

Biscuits Newbie

R2R You are the best!

3. coolbeanz

coolbeanz Platinum Record

Request on sister site...if that's what you're trying to do. :like:

4. C7

C7 Member

If you are having issues with FXpansion BFD3 v3.1.2.0 then just keep rolling back versions until you get a working one. And don't praise groups like R2R thinking they care about leechers, they actually hate the scene and people like you who use their releases.

There are so many alternatives for drum samples (some a lot better than BFD3) out their also, so don't obsess with waiting for some update, plugin, or instrument that you think will somehow make you music sound better. The sad truth is that even with the best instruments, studio grade hardware, and all the plugins money could buy your music would still suck. :bleh:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Biscuits

Biscuits Newbie

Thanks C7 BFD3 snare is not very nice I like the maple snare bulldory Unfortunately I do not like it. I Can Try For Buy:bleh:

6. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

yes you can try that forever without buying . that "Try before Buy" slogan are very old from old not anymore existing Groups and are used by people these Days to 90 Percent just as excuse when writing such things .

specially if you see when people like you starting to make Requests only .

many companys have Trial or Demo Versions too for Plugins .

7. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

"We need you, you are the best".... Hmmmm
    From where do I know that kind of rhetoric?
    Ahh.. It reminds me of some kind of worship and has probably the same effect a rain dance has.
    A somewhat strange tradition..:disco:

8. TW

TW Guest

R2R you are in such good shape, beautifull, the best.

9. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

I don't think there's a trial for BFD3 and the libs. Because, when they offer a trial most likely the sales will plummet. :yes:
    This software is so bogous, esp. the auth. manager and the setup routines. It's just not functioning the way it should. I Installed libs, some refused to be installed on one computer and installed on another. And even when they claimed to be installed correctly, there were missing drums and cymbals in almost every kit.
    I deleted everything after I tried.
    Bought Steinbergs Groove Agent instead.

10. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

11. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

there are an Trial Version as mentioned from Mainzelman , there are also some demo expansions you can download within the Drop Down menu .

i own many of those BFD Expansions legit and i dont have any problems you described , if i see that you gets problems i´m sure you use some of the warez ones and it could be user error too , in general said most of the times about something and problems its just an user error , installer are updated since an while too , basically you would not even needs the installer you can also make that manually if you have any idea about how things works . the auth manager also works correct so far with legit things , importing offline licenses works too , sometimes you needs to do it twice which is not the end of the world , but in general it works .

i also own Groove Agent 4 , and i dont use it very often maybe one time in a year and asking myselves why i bought it , GA4 dont replace BFD3 .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

Of course I'm not free of errors. But The same setup-procedures worked on one computer, and on it's clone (same hard- and software setup) they didn't work. Original legit software and libs.
    Sure, you'll get it to work, when you start investigation and a lot of manual steps/time. But it isn't that easy because you need to edit the registry and copy files manually to several places on the HDs.
    And for the auth. manager, it doesn't work correctly as described in the manual. And fxpansion, although they delivered updates, weren't able to make it work correctly.
    It's not the job of the paying customer to circumvent all those erros. So, for me, it's a shame to sell that kind of bananaware (it ripens at the customer site).

But it may get better:
    fxpansion is aquired by Roli. I think they'll integrate the BFD's into their seaboard/blocks infrastructure. And they seem to have higher standards of quality assurance. So, maybe, I'll give them a new try later.

13. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

Don't know why it didn't work at first but second time i installed it, all problems were gone. :dunno:

14. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

two computer with the same or near identical Hard and Software doesent mean they are 100 percent the same .

for FXpansion i never ever needed to edit registry entrys . about copy files manually its easy there are not much places on the hdd and it dont take much time tbh . after that rescan within BFD3 . i also dont know what a lot time means to you , minutes , hours , days , month ?

it is not the job from any developer , basically , to resolve errors which customer makes .

i only have installed the license manager one time here , i meant importing offline auth files i needed to do sometimes 2 times .

15. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

I have legit. I'll forward files tomorrow to the proper peeps.... Refrain from passive requests here guys. The brass doesn't like it.

16. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

Yeah right :yes: So, with BFD everybody gets a second chance i guess.:bleh:

17. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

could be , but it depends on serveral things behind ...