delete me

Discussion in 'Software' started by Kingvrage, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Kingvrage

Kingvrage Kapellmeister

deleted

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  3. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

Cmon.. starting point is yourself. Even me that dont have English as my native language have done this many times without any problems. Thing is if you dont keep track of what you done previous, where you installed libs etc then sooner or later you run into problems. Im not saying you dont do this but most dont have any problems and the f**ked up license manager is fixed long time ago. Unless, well as i stated before things arnt installed or handled proberly.

But i can agree that they should do something about their installers since they tend to spread files all over the place cause of diffrent BFD version and that makes it way harder for some users than it should be. Not knowing what version or what expansion you are using i cant help you much. Not that you did ask but then again normally is the person in front of the screen that most of the times is the one who needs a real f**k.. So go and get layed and then go back and im sure it will work out just fine ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. There's a lot wrong with FXpansion, but I had no issues installing BFD3, the manager, or installing expansion packs. Don't get me started on what's not right about it.

5. Kingvrage

Kingvrage Kapellmeister

fixed it. jeeeeeessssssuuuuuuuussssss fuuuuuck what a hassle