FVCK your ghost producer (original Mix)

Discussion in 'Music' started by TruBlood, Aug 22, 2017.

1. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

3. foster911

foster911 Guest

FVCK = For Vaccination against good music, Create some mind-Killer junk.

What about making some dub-music? Why do you still firmly insist on this kind? You know some genres basically kill your so-called musical talent because they cause false and untrue self-confidence and don't urge you to follow real music. You won't accept my advice now or hate me but maybe some years later that your ears have been fatigued from the harsh sounds you'd get what I'm saying. I love harsh sounds but there must be aim in using them and dub ones are fundamentally aimless. If you use those sounds with intention, OK no problem but trying to deceive innocent listeners by changing the sounds' characteristics is a big sin. Please change your mind towards music like me.:bleh:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2017
  4. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

2:46 is a bit long for an intro, even in electronic music.

5. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Oh boy. That cracks me up. :hillbilly:
    :shalom:@fraifikmushi if the rest of today makes me chortle as much as that did, I'm going to have a good one.

@TruBlood - not in any was that a criticism of your piece. I'm merely laughing at the zany comment from @fraifikmushi

6. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

lol... can you guys stop acting crazy and please help a member of audioz.. I have 3 masters I some people with good ears/equipment to help me decide one.

7. foster911

foster911 Guest

Masters of what?