Futureproducers.com-->500,000 members, Audiosex.pro-->26,000 members --- Why?

Discussion in 'Music' started by foster911, Feb 18, 2018.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

I don't need attention. If I wanted to attract lots of them, I'd never put myself within the range of cruel comment rifles about myself. I just want good music and think lot of approaches for making good music are wrong. Bye my buddy for a while and wish you enjoy this community!!!:hug:

2. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

I never knew I'd see someone try and excuse and justify spamming, and unrelated tangents, to a direct question. Maybe the next time someone asks for advice on an audio interface, I'll just blurt out, "if you're doing RnB it won't matter what kind of interface you get, because RnB isn't the same as 90s RnB." You know to spice up the place and add that warmth..lol

3. Seedz

Seedz Rock Star

Too late for that ya Fudge Packer :bleh:

4. trutzburg

trutzburg Kapellmeister

Hm, istn't that the kind of music that always wins on KVR OSC ?

5. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

Come on guys. This website should not be known by every puck as* wanna be out there. I hope it stays with the same rep always since the guys who find this website are super cool and they should stay the same as always. When something gets lots of attention there is surely some wack shit going on.

6. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Audiosex has @foster911 to keep the masses away with his unique daily posts, and it's working very well. To survive on this forum you first have to pass the foster test, but exclusivity is a good thing :)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018