Future releases, expectation, excitement, not yet launched....

Discussion in 'Software News' started by BEAT16, Oct 15, 2022.

1. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

What Are Arturia Cooking? 13/10/22
    US Live Rendez-Vous event coming up

Arturia must have something big coming up, we can tell. Well its not rocket science is it?
    The fact that they have a live event planned for Tuesday October 18th at 6pm CET is big clue.
    Not something they often do so we can assume its when they announce the New Stuff.

So what do you think it will be? We'll see you there...
    Source: www.arturia.com

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

This place is for all of you who enjoy the expectation of waiting for a next release.
    Like RADAR said it's like Christmas while waiting to know what's in the package...

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. BlackWinny

BlackWinny Platinum Record

Will it be software? Will it be hardware? Great question!
    :)

5. Amore_de_la_Vida

Amore_de_la_Vida Platinum Record

It could be cool to have a hardware version of Analog Lab, I mean a completely autonomous, independent kbrd or rack who'd doesn't consume a single bit of CPU power...
    ...A side advantage could be that they could put ANY number of pngs inside it (Ô, Joy!!! :bleh: ) without eating your SSD... :disco:

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. RADAR

RADAR Platinum Record

GPU AUDIO - MAJOR

After their first effects, in public beta, GPU Audio has introduced MAJOR, a new multi-layer Synthesizer plugin that is powered by your graphic card.

MAJOR is currently in development and GPU Audio plan on having a beta version to try before the end of the year. According to the devs, they give beta access to users who have already submitted confirmed bug reports on their FX package.

GPU-Audio-MAJOR.001-1536x864.jpeg

• Interesting Interesting x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

That's very interesting.

8. BlackWinny

BlackWinny Platinum Record

Watch this video...

The interesting part begins at the 47th minute.
    [​IMG]

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • List
  9. TryHard

TryHard Kapellmeister

Currently, on the Modartt website, the Pianoteq trial download page shows only 'unavailable links' for v8.0.0

Is version 8 of Pianoteq about to be released?

I had not heard any news about this prior to seeing this on their website (either official news, or otherwise rumours.)

[​IMG]

10. BagelShaggerz

BagelShaggerz Platinum Record

Hol'up that is actually innovative. First time in 2 years that I'm actually hyped to see whats next for a new soft synth. Powered by your graphics card isn't something I heard before. I'll be on the lookout for this one, thanks for the bib & the bob!

11. marciohas

marciohas Noisemaker

The functionality of Pianoteq I find incredible, but I don't really like the sound. I hope this update comes with improvements, that would be amazing (to have an excellent piano tone with software that doesn't weigh 400mb)

12. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

Well if I have a more or less crap graphics card do I want this synth??

13. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

2022-10-22_123622.jpg

G-Sonique is celebrating 15 years of existence. We are offering a Free VST plug-in as special gift to music producer's community.

It seems unbelievable to us, but 15 years have passed since we released our first product. This time passed incredibly quickly. Although this job is very demanding, in an oversaturated market full of piracy and sometimes we have to work 12 hours a day, we still love it. Creating new algorithms, new sounds, new types of synthesis brings us great joy. Since we released our first product, which became very popular in the psytrance community, our small company has been discovered by many stars who use our products, for example: Black Sun Empire from Blackout music NL, Vinai from Spinnin records, Penta, Bizzare contact, Zardonic from Owsla, Vinicius Honorio from Drumcode, Dark Nebula, Drunken Kong, Teddy Killerz from RAM records, Swede of 808 mafia (producer of Lil Wayne, Dj Khaled, Gucci Mane, Farruko), Audio Anthem (Grammy award winning producer) and many others. We are still a small independent company consisting of only 3 core people, for whom it is a priority to bring products that advance the possibilities of sound and production. We thank all customers who support us and the further development of new products. As a special thanks to the community, we have prepared a FREE VST plug-in.

Free* plugin for our 15th anniversary:

New Bi-Polar Analog Multifilter BFX24, FREE* download.
    (*Free only if you subscribe to our waiting list - NOW DURING THIS PROMOTION).

Bi-Polar Analog Multifilter BFX24 is an analog effect / processor consisting of the emulation of 4 analog filters: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass and Band Reject, with Cutoff and Resonance knobs. The Cutoff value can be modulated by the Bi-Polar envelope follower, which modulates the cutoff value according to the input signal depending on the attack and release settings. The advantage is that, unlike conventional envelope followers, it can modulate in both directions.

BFX24 is excellent for effecting drums, percussion, guitars, synthesizers, live instruments, its use is practically unlimited. It finds wide application in virtually every genre from pop to psytrance, techno, deep/disco house, melodic liquid dnb, chillout, dub, progressive psytrance, experimental, guitar and live music, funk, hip-hop, EDM, psybient, ambient, goatrance, tech house/ electro house, dubstep / riddim and many others:

• Perfect tool for all electronic genres from techno to house, psytrance or downtempo (usable in all genres).
    • Automatic envelope follower filter, bi-directional.
    • For effecting drums, percussions, synthesizers, leads, guitars... everything.
    • 4 types of analog filters with cutoff, resonance and envelope follower modulation: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Band reject.
    • Get it for FREE.
    Available December 2022

Join waiting list here: www.g-sonique.com/freevstplugin.html

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. thomas78

thomas78 Kapellmeister

i dont think so. im in the same position... but my older than stone and therefore cheap nvidia quadro graphics card supports 4 monitors (via dvi, yeah!), and i cant find a single reason to replace that old bastard!

15. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

older graphic cards will emulate the warm and color of analog gear of the past :bleh:
    on a serious note: could anyone clear up for me what's so innovative? i mean, it's still a soft synth, right? what else changes?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  16. Riddim Machine

Riddim Machine Rock Star

For me, nothing will beat what Tone Projects did this year. Unisum and Kelvin are the best sounding software effects i know, because sometimes they just sound better than analog gear. And smart CPU consumption. Im done :P

• List
  17. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

Audialab - Emergent Drums

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

Tensorpunk - Mace

19. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

Ran into this today purely by chance. Looks like Avenger 2 is in the works but no definitive release date. Sounds and looks awesome:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Adam Ford

Adam Ford Producer

I'm still waiting the following things:

- Synapse Memorymoog;
    - Arturia updates for their 2600 and Matrix-12 (they don't sound as good as they could be);
    - Waldorf feat DSP56300 official plugins for the Microwave 2/XT and Q/Micro Q series;
    - A company that emulates AD/DA Converters and their clipping behaviors.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  21. thomas78

thomas78 Kapellmeister

you could take a look @ https://tal-software.com/products/tal-dac. about their tal-sampler they say: "Vintage DAC modes (Emu II, AM6070, S1000..." but no adc behaviours, its a pity