FunkTones Group Closed

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by funkdialout, Jun 24, 2024.

1. enose31

enose31 Newbie

I'm starting my own sharing group, please join me on PM.

2. Buhdurkachomp

Buhdurkachomp Ultrasonic

Can I join the group? I haven't updated Tonex in a year or two. Back then we were using google spreadsheets and db browser to add captures and move one of the rows because it wasn't the same as Tonex needed or something like that. One of the columns had to be moved, it's been so long I don't remember how to do it and I had heard that that method isn't even being used anymore. The thread I was in at first has so many pages it would take forever to find out what to do now. Can anyone help me out with this? I was luck enough to update Tonex and still keep all my presets and, I guess, all the captures I had before. But all of those are from like a couple months after it released

3. Luca92

Luca92 Newbie

Aaagrh!!! sucks that I'm late. had a few packs to offer, no freeloading at all. oh well..

must be I'm getting old :) 10 years ago I was more agile, could not miss this out..

4. Triphammer

Triphammer Producer

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Sometimes ya just gotta whack 'em upside the head with really BIG stick.......LOL!!