FS: Maschine + Komplete + Software

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by mrkd, Jan 19, 2024.

Tags:
  1. mrkd

mrkd Noisemaker

Hello guys,

Nowadays, I work with a producer friend and my workflow is: record guitar and bass in Reaper, compose around it in Ableton with stock synths and drums, send the session to him and let him figure out the rest. So, my collection became obsolete.

If somebody is interested in buying feel free to hit me up, but also, I would really appreciate if some of you could chime in on the price before I list it on Ebay (I'm in the EU). I have a hard time figuring out what a reasonable price should be.

I would like to sell everything as a bundle. Only thing that's okay with me is buying the software without the Maschine HW, because I love the feel of the pads so I could keep using it with Ableton.

The "stuff'":

- Maschine 2 HW (white) + metallic blue skin with knobs, both in nice condition, with box and software (upgraded to the current version)
    - Komplete 13 Standard
    - Serato Sample
    - PreSonus Studio One Professional 3 and 4
    - On iLok: Soundtoys 5, Air Xpand, Air Hybrid, Air Loom Classic, Air Vacuum Pro + a few minor plugins I don't even remember
    - On Plugin Boutique: SubLab, Reason Lite Rack, Klevgrand Instruments, InstaSeries Bundle, Scaler, SoundSpot plugins and expansions for the Air synths

I know that most thing aren't the most recent versions, but they are eligible for discounted updates for pretty cheap multiple times a year, I just haven't used them in a while.

I'm planning to give full NI, Serato, PreSonus, iLok and PB accounts, buyer can change pass and mail or transfer to other account. I don't want to hassle and/or pay transfer fees.

Thanks in advance!