FS: Acustica Audio Plugins

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Wolf305, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Wolf305

Wolf305 Newbie

[​IMG]

(I updated the listing due to AA's new resale policy.)

I'm selling these, feel free to send me your offers. (Paypal goods and services)

Amber
    Amethyst
    Aquamarine
    Azure
    Big Ceil Bundle
    Cobalt
    Cola
    Coral
    Cream
    Crimson
    Diamond Color EQ
    Diamond Lift
    Ebony
    El Rey
    Emerald
    Gold
    Green
    Honey
    Ivory
    Lemon
    Lime
    Magenta
    Navy
    Pensado Q
    Pink
    Purple
    Ruby
    Sand
    Scarlet
    Taupe
    Titanium
    Ultramarine
    Viridian
    Water
    White

Last edited: May 1, 2024
  3. MBC_Music

MBC_Music Producer

If you ever consider selling some of these separately please let me know. I'm only really interested in Green.

4. Wolf305

Wolf305 Newbie

Hey MBC, that's not really possible with Acustica's resell policies. They only allow 5 free transfers and once those are up they require a full retail price difference payment before another transfer can be made, and there will be a transfer fee on top of it. After 5 transfers I won't be able to even give them away for free. It's crazy.

Also, I wouldn't be selling this cheap if it wasn't a bundle deal.

5. MBC_Music

MBC_Music Producer

Wow. That's a wild policy for license transfers. Had no idea they were that strict. No worries but figured I'd ask. Thanks a lot for the response.

6. macros mk2

macros mk2 Platinum Record

acustica is one of the worst companies with the best sounding shit

7. Wolf305

Wolf305 Newbie

Bump.

I updated the listing due to AA's new resale policy. New transfer policy going into effect May 2 or May 3 will require a 15% of purchase price fee (€20 minimum) for every sale.

Here's the link:
    https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/sales-policy

8. DMehldau

DMehldau Member

If you transfer a bundle of plugins at once, it only counts as 1 transfer. At least it was so in the past.

Acustica Audio has created a second hand marketplace. Probably the fees are only for sellers on that platform?

9. Sapriisty

Sapriisty Kapellmeister

The fee of 20 euros minimum and 15% of the initial purchase price only correspond to the seller using the second hand service through the AA platform, and people who no longer have a valid PTR and free transfer

10. Djbthemachine

Djbthemachine Newbie

• [​IMG]
      acustica.audio
      We're introducing a dedicated second-hand marketplace designed for our users' needs. By popular request, this platform focuses on smooth and secure product transfers, enabling our community to buy and sell pre-owned items easily.

Key Features:

• Unlimited transfers: transfer products without limitations and manage your software assets easily.

• Transparent transaction fees: for sellers, a fee will be calculated at 15% of either the product's original purchase price (if available) or based on the product's current cost in our shop. Please note that there is a minimum value for transactions set at €20. This fee reflects our commitment to providing a fair and transparent marketplace experience.

Transition Details:
      Our second-hand marketplace is now live and operational. While we prepare for the full transition, the current transfer procedure will remain available until May 2nd, 2024, ensuring you have time to adjust to the new system while still having access to the existing functionality.

How to Access the Second-Hand Marketplace:
      Simply log in to our website at acustica-audio.com and proceed to your user area. There, you'll find direct access to the marketplace.

ℹ️ Moving Forward:
      We understand the importance of clarity and accessibility, which is why we encourage you to visit our sales policy page for additional information on how the new marketplace operates: https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/sales-policy

Thank you for your continued support.

The Acustica Audio Team

11. Sapriisty

Sapriisty Kapellmeister

That she copied and pasted worthy of a Nerd. More sincerely, the fees etc. are only applicable if you use THEIR second-hand services if you do as before by transferring from your account there are no fees