Fruity wrapper has caused a critical error in FL Studio

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by Nick12, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Nick12

Nick12 Platinum Record

I have suddenly an issue with opening Kontakt in FL Studio. This all happened after I switched to the latest version of FL Studio. I had made a back-up of my own plugin database and I changed it for the standard one from FL Studio. When I try to open Kontakt, then a message appears that says the fruity wrapper has caused a critical error. I have the latest version of FL Studio and Kontakt. I tried other different versions of Kontakt and FL Studio, reinstalling, different install locations, doing a full plugin scan with all options turned on, but until so far it all didn't work out unfortunately. Although, I also tried Kontakt in another daw and it works in here. So I think it's clearly an issue of FL Studio. Also when I don't change the plugin database folders, then the same message still shows up unfortunately.

Also two other known helpful members here with a lot of knowledge tried to help me what I really appreciate of course, but they couldn't find the solution aswell unfortunately. Hopefully someone else knows or has an idea what to do in this situation. Otherwise I am afraid that I couldn't work on my projects anymore. The only solution I see is reinstalling my whole computer right now, but I rather don't do that.

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance!