Fruity loops for Ipad

Discussion in 'Mobile' started by fang, Jul 30, 2011.

1. fang

fang Newbie

Anyone tried FL studio for iPad? thoughts? Should I get?

3. Shifta

Shifta Newbie

do they do it for android ? me wants

4. Shifta

Shifta Newbie

i tried that u-loops if thats what its called its shit unless u get the full version

5. sounderror

sounderror Newbie

i havent tried it but it doesnt seem like it would be worth a damn, course i would totally get it if it came out for android could be a good way to pass some time while awayy from home but your beats will sound pretty fruity :dancing: why not just download the version on the site to see if its worth buying?

6. artska

artska Newbie

I tried but dont work on my ipod 1 ...
    This is the audioZ version
    http://audioz.info/audio-software/30869-download_image-line-software-fl-studio-mobile-11-lz0.html

Version for window mobile? android?

7. fang

fang Newbie

they say they're working on an android version.

I'd hoped I could sketch stuff out on it whilst on my commute (just makes some beats) and then import the project into a real version of FL...but it turns out you need FL studio 10.0.5 - so not happening.

8. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

I just had to know and purchased it.
    To be honest, I'm somewhat disappointed.
    It seems so much like the existing "Music Studio" from Alexander Gross that I wonder if he's just had his app re-branded and slightly redesigned by ImageLine. Or is he actually the developer?
    Even the Piano Roll Editor is almost an exact copy. Not that it's bad, but it's somewhat unintuitive and too slow to work with (just try to place a few notes quickly in the piano roll grid).
    Realtime recording is working well, and editing is at least possible (unlike GarageBand for iPad), just as in Music Studio (Lite).

I invite you iPad musicians to get the free "Music Studio Lite" from the app store to see what I mean.

The main difference seems to be the included sample set and the pushbutton-style programming for the first 16 steps.

However, I expect ImageLine to update this app for free just as they always did with FL studio, and I'm looking forward to something more exceptional, intuitive, faster one day ;-)
    While the iPad multi-touch interface offers so many possibilities it's a bummer that only so few developers really use it to a great extent (by now...)

FL Studio for Android would certainly change the game since there's hardly anything comparable on the Android market today - or have I missed something?

9. fang

fang Newbie

I think what you're saying about it being Music Studio with a wrapper is true. The step sequencer is pretty much like FL though.

I bought it too. And although i'm a bit frustrated by the limitations I'm interested as I find new stuff to do with it. The site has a neat vid about adding custom instruments - so what seemed like a limited set of sounds can be expanded...