FROWNLOADING from RG?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Aileron, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Aileron

Aileron Audiosexual

Wonder if it's just me or others also having serious speed issues with Rapidgator? Been a Premium user for a while now, but it appears since a couple of weeks their speed has ridicilously fallen to less than acceptable even for a free user. Following a tip elsewhere on this site I got J Downloader and saw an improvement, but still the downloads will randomly break, due to "connection problems".

I have no trouble collecting any size file from other storages, it's just RG flatlining on me. Anyone know what's going on?

3. Aileron

Aileron Audiosexual

Anydobby?

4. DeepMind

DeepMind Member

Never liked them. Uploaded to or Nitro with Nitro being really fast and consistent.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Pontius

Pontius Kapellmeister

I have, but usually restarting the download fixes it. Rapidgator sucks a bit, but Uploaded pretty aggressively communicated that they didn't want my business, by making it such a hassle to buy premium, so fuck em.

6. R!ngo McGoogle

R!ngo McGoogle Member

Same trobble here.

7. Matt777

Matt777 Rock Star

1 - you really need a good downloader (as an IDM user, used Jdownloader for the first time last week - seems more than ok for anything)
    2 - that way you can resume downloads and divide the chunk you are downloading into multiple connections (if you are dl-ing one big rar with 4,8,16+ conn., you should outperform your max dl speed)
    3 - why don't you use a (paid!) debrid service, like real-deb.. if rg gives you trouble, just choose ul or nitro or..
    4 - when dowloading a 150 GB bomb, (divided in 150 rars) at once, you should lower the number of connections to 1..- at some point the server will get angry and refuse to connect. But you are already downloading 100+ files, so again this should outperform your conn.
    4a - fine-tune your downloader
    5 - lately rg really was my last choice, but sometimes it was a rar or rars, that ul just wont give me, so I got em from rg..

Hope this helps :wink:

8. Caldera

Caldera Producer

Same experience here. This moment DL speeds max. 3-4Mb. Couple of weeks ago 12Mb. Hope the're having some probs out there and solve their problems.