From which V.R. release comes my Ozone 11 and is there a latest version (with same plugins)?

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by Mynock, Jul 18, 2024 at 1:48 PM.

1. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

Hello Audiosex galaxy!

in the future, I will need to reinstall Ozone 11 v. 11.0.0.29.42 (some version among various V.R. releases). It came in a suite with other plugins, but I don't remember exactly which one it was and I'm having difficulty finding it...

ozone what.jpg

1) Would anyone mind finding out from which V.R.releases came this version (Ozone 11 v. 11.0.0.29.42)? I saw more recent Ozone 11 releases, but as I saw that other users are having problems with crashes, I would like to locate and save the current pack that is working smoothly on my Windows 10 Pro 22H2.
    2) Is there a latest version from this suite/bundle, with the same plugins? (ask 'cos Native Intruments acquired Izotope and I don't know if the pack I have installed is available in a more current version)?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2024 at 2:05 PM
  3. clone

clone Audiosexual

Why do you think you will need that specific version/build number in the future, instead of just using current (at that time) versions of Ozone?

Your screenshot shows almost everything they make. No Breaktweaker, Stutter Edit, ddl delay, and a few other minor ones. But all that stuff did not come in one bundle, if that's what you mean.

the newest versions you will find are 11.1.0. Unless they "sunset" something, it always has the same plugins in Ozone's major versions.

4. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

Thanks for answering Clone!

I gave the version number in case a user identifies it and tells me which release it came from.

io11.jpg

Yeah, look pal, this pack came from a V.R. release (I remember that, for sure) which I just clicked and installed (everything, without any type of authorization procedure!).

So, does any latest version of Ozone advanced come with all these plugins? I ask 'cos I recently started using Ozone (I don't have much knowledge about these versions and their differences).

Last edited: Jul 18, 2024 at 2:45 PM