Friendly People <{^_^}>

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Rolma, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Rolma

Rolma Guest

Hi guys: this is my latest track, dedicated to that friendly people who in fact don’t give a shit about anyone, really, but they pretend to be friendly.

http://soundcloud.com/rolma/friendly-people

I am so surprised at the recent attention received by my previous one, ner 0, that I don’t know how this one might fit. You have been pretty generous bearing in mind my limited knowledge on the matter.

Such fun making music, I mean I ve done several things in the digital realm, audio really engages me...
    If you consider worth the listening, here is what I’ve achieved in recent weeks.

Let me know about problems, sound problems or anything you might find on it. I always appreciate the feedback because it helps me to improve.

Have a nice day there : )

Friendliness cannot be pushed :( Gosh!

3. xsze

xsze Guest

Maybe they are in friendly attitude, but deep down they really don't care, there's that too, woot :rofl:

Nice, this is some proper movies/shows soundtrack stuff, sounds fantastic here :grooves: