Freeze on random rendering value

Discussion in 'Live' started by Nofolobricity, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Nofolobricity

Nofolobricity Member

I try to export mixdown/individual tracks. At random progress value the exporting is freezing (and DAW of course). I can only kill the Ableton Live.exe process in Process Explorer. In log file I found the reason:
    [​IMG]
    How to fix it?

3. Zoketula

Zoketula Guest

There is more in the log. Can you post the end of it?

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

isn't the last event right before it crashes? well, times out. startup hook 'FetchDownloadable pack list from web" sounds like it wants to go home and get a few things.

5. Nofolobricity

Nofolobricity Member

6. Zoketula

Zoketula Guest

7. Nofolobricity

Nofolobricity Member

It's not the beta. Actually I had the same problem sometimes in 11 version. But as far as I remember it was seldom and the solution was to rename the folder project or to change the directory for rendering. But in 12 nothing helps.

8. Zoketula

Zoketula Guest

hm, the logs of 11 and 10 look very different here on macos. I can see only Live trying to connect in "Konsole", but that doesn't affect anything. There are also no timeouts here. It's just "No internet". I removed all network devices from system control, maybe that's why it looks different.
    I guess you blocked ableton,services.com or are offline and StandardClip doesn't like Live. Maybe some else has a clue.

9. Nofolobricity

Nofolobricity Member

Thank you. I have Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus and firewall. The last blocks access to the Internet. I tried to delete StandardClip - it didn't work