Free ware on AZ

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Aliens, Apr 5, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Man all those are great ideas...You should make your own audioKloud....I'm sure it will be a massive hit.:rofl::wink:

2. Kloud

Kloud Guest

That's immensly constructive, Never have I envisioned such an idea.
    You have a wonderful mind :bow::mates::bow:

With regret I would inform you that I have no desire to do as you suggest though I marvel at the splendid nature of its invention.
    Furthermore, I would like to assure you my intentions were not facetious.
    Much like you yourself when you quoted about how you step up?
    I also try except possibly from a different perspective :mates:

That's so true but please accept that such an idea extends to others who may think differently to yourself. :bow::bow:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2017
  3. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Hopefully, the answer is Yes. :wink:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  4. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

i really don't know how Aliens could possibly connect my reply about ZippyShare to Integral's situation and what's even more offensive is that members like you followed his conclusion without even trying to make things clear for themselves.

so here we go, let's waste more time on this subject:
    1. first i said that i never started nor supported the thread about ZippyShare that ArticStorm made. He made it without consulting me, that was a mistake and he knows about that now.
    2. then Aliens somehow twisted two different topics - one about Integral's freeware post, which i made; and one that ArticStorm made, which once again, i have nothing to do with. I stated exactly that in my second reply and here you go, an hour of my time is wasted. an hour which i could use to solve actual problems. :sad:

nobody gave rights to Integral to post freewares again. I cannot explain how those few posts leaked through Zeger Wu and there seems to be some problem with him since he doesn't reply to me, but members made their choice, decision has been made and nothing have changed since then.

careful there :dont:

it's good that you remember that, but what you don't know is that the poll about mirrors was maid without any intentions to change anything. i wanted to know what members think and i appreciate the opinion they gave me. the final choice is up to me and so far i believe i made the right one, because RG and UL are still the best options and until the new MegaUpload launches i don't see any real competitors to our main FFS.

I repeat again - nothing has changed to Integral's ability to post freeware. Members made their choice and his freewares are banned until i find a proper place for them.

Thanks everyone for the support,
    the topic is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.