Free Pro Tools Tutorials

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by EdgarRothermich, Sep 14, 2016.

1. EdgarRothermich

EdgarRothermich Producer

I just started a new series of Pro Tools tutorials for the Pro Tools Expert website. The topics are about basic Pro Tools features and fundamentals written in the same "graphically enhanced" style with many graphics and diagrams like my best-selling "Graphically Enhanced Manuals" book series. This makes those articles useful for anybody starting with the free Pro Tools app "Pro Tools | First", or any Pro Tools user who wants to review (or discover) the basic Pro Tools features, functionality, and concepts.
    Enjoy,
    Edgar Rothermich

http://www.pro-tools-expert.com/hom...rst-basics-audio-clips-vs-midi-clips-tutorial
    [​IMG]

3. muaB

muaB Producer

its nicely made!
    but who is that dumb to need that kind of explanation for the difference of a midi and an audio clip?

If i had written that article it would only contain the following, no diagrams or charts or pictures:
    "midis are signals, controlling virtual instruments, an audio clip is an audio file, containing god damn audio"

looking forward to see more about pro tools routing and shortcuts and most commonly used functions!
    and the stuff that makes protools so strong!