Free Positive Grid BIAS FX LE guitar effects processor, for Focusrite customers throughout November

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Gnib, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Gnib

Gnib Producer

Exclusively designed in partnership with Focusrite, BIAS FX LE gives you a taste of the fully fledged BIAS FX Pro. It includes 3 amps + 6 effects – the insanely great sounding ‘77 Silvertone (Clean), ‘69 Plexiglas (Crunch), and ‘92 Treadplate (High Gain) amplifiers. You also get the best pedals to expand your arsenal: a Treble Boost, 6 band EQ, a 808 OD stomp box, a Chorus, plus digital delay and reverb pedals.

BIAS FX is designed from the ground up with no-compromise mindset on sound quality. It comes with all the greatest and latest algorithms from our audio signal processing research, it provides significantly detailed and authentic emulation of analog pedals and studio racks, it has dual custom BIAS Amp Match models integration and dual signal chain. You can share and download thousands of pedalboards on the cloud via ToneCloud, Positive Grid’s cloud-based tone community.

See: https://global.focusrite.com/plugin-collective

3. mesfigas

mesfigas Noisemaker

i couldn't register it
    i followed the procedure and made accounts at focusrite and positive grid ,i installed the bias fx but when i choose upgrade and set my pass and username i take a message that says logged in no valid licence found contact support....

i send an email at positive grid helpdesk but i m not expecting any contact to be honest

4. mesfigas

mesfigas Noisemaker

positive grid responced to me today via email i hope to register soon

5. mesfigas

mesfigas Noisemaker

it is done :)
    thanks positive grid very nice plugin

6. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

I was mixing double tracked rhythm gtrs in a rock track and did an A/B with Bias and Amplitube orange amps naked with 3rd party cab irs on a different plug in the chain. The Bias sim sounded much much better to me. I don't own an orange personally but I have been around them a lot.

7. mesfigas

mesfigas Noisemaker

i have tried all guitar sims ,i play guitar 24 years, nothing compares to desktop bias.
    amplifiers that i used to own :VHT pitbull super 30, mesa boogies dual caliber DC 5, and a few marshalls, also tried a lot high quality components handmade amps.
    desktop bias is top atm.